Feugo
Established Member
0945F2E0-6EF3-4C27-892B-B64E10CD967F_zpspo4qayay.jpg

643040AA-7CD9-4241-999F-501536E451C3_zpshd6d1fd7.jpg

D381DF51-07E1-4AFC-9284-D9C396BA3961_zpsrixrgusl.jpg

myke hunt

Feugo
Established Member
Lol yeah the comments don't surprise me. I have had 400rwhp-800rwhp Coyotes and a ported/pullied Terminator and outside of a straight line those cars can't hold a candle to this. I would say at 560rwhp this pulls as hard as my 700rwhp turbo coyote.

DSGCOBRA24

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
You got that car for a steal! I saw the for sale ad on CF.

Awesome upgrade!

Stopsign32v

Established Member
Lol yeah the comments don't surprise me. I have had 400rwhp-800rwhp Coyotes and a ported/pullied Terminator and outside of a straight line those cars can't hold a candle to this. I would say at 560rwhp this pulls as hard as my 700rwhp turbo coyote.

You're also trying to compare a $30,000 Mustang to a Z06......

myke hunt

Feugo
Established Member
You got that car for a steal! I saw the for sale ad on CF.

Awesome upgrade!
Thanks man, I got it a little under his asking price too which made it even better! The tires and rims are less than 1500 miles and the stock wheels came with the car with good drag radials and nitto fronts too lol

DSGCOBRA24

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
Thanks man, I got it a little under his asking price too which made it even better! The tires and rims are less than 1500 miles and the stock wheels came with the car with good drag radials and nitto fronts too lol

Yeah I saw that, good thing you jumped on it quick because there were a few people inline for it. Lol. Congrats on the new whip!

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member

That's because the ls7 is 7 liters and has torque for days. Truth is, it "feels" like it pulls as hard... but it doesn't.

Don't get me wrong... the c6z is a BAD mofo. Congrats on your new toy!

ctgreddy

Established Member
Nice setup! sounds and looks good. If the heads are ported and have 2" primary headers you're a cam swap away from 600whp. I'm not a gm guy but I do respect those cars(and any nice car for that matter)!

Zemedici

Established Member
Nice setup! sounds and looks good. If the heads are ported and have 2" primary headers you're a cam swap away from 600whp. I'm not a gm guy but I do respect those cars(and any nice car for that matter)!

What ya mean? It's got a cam already.

phoenix64

Established Member
That's because the ls7 is 7 liters and has torque for days. Truth is, it "feels" like it pulls as hard... but it doesn't.

Don't get me wrong... the c6z is a BAD mofo. Congrats on your new toy!
Or... it could be that the power to weight is the same, so it does pull as hard. Plus a turbo engine always feels soft compared to N/A or Supercharged.

OP awesome buy!

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Or... it could be that the power to weight is the same, so it does pull as hard. Plus a turbo engine always feels soft compared to N/A or Supercharged.

OP awesome buy!

Yeah.. except its not.

A 700whp coyote is carrying the low 5.2lb range per hp. My 2014 weighed 3650 lbs.

A 550whp c6z is carrying high 5s.. almost 6lb per hp at 3150. 5.73 lb to be exact.

Listen.. the c6z is a bad bitch and I don't want to come off like its not because it is.

But everyone believes its the 2nd coming of Christ ... then they will lie or bend facts to make it seem even cooler.

News flash.. it doesn't need you to lie for it. Take off your white knight suit and let facts be facts.

myke hunt

Feugo
Established Member
I've had 400/500/600/700/800rwhp coyotes blown/turbo/NA so I'm pretty familiar with the differences. This car at 560rwhp will run door to door with my TT coyote on the 700rwhp setting with ease. The weight of the car and aero helps big time.

The C6Z should be a much better car because it's 2+X the price lol

phoenix64

Established Member
News flash.. it doesn't need you to lie for it. Take off your white knight suit and let facts be facts.
Bwahahaha! you rounded every single number for both cars in the favor of the mustang and still barely show an advantage, and I need to let facts be facts? C'mon man.
The difference in the power to weight if you use unrounded numbers is less than the weight of a full tank of gas in the Z06.
That's pretty close in my book.

Plus then if you factor in Aero?
My Stock C5 Z06 beat my buddies GT350 to 146mph every time. He's got both a power to weight and a big gearing advantage.

Users who are viewing this thread