Premium Membership Registration Now Open

blowbyyou

Established Member
I subscribed over a month ago and posted on the post it said to for my shirt size and still have not seen anything???

Bob g

Established Member
[QUOTE

Have one Cobra-E to drive and one to show a fabulous fords forever at Knots berry farm ( this is the real one).

Bob Geco

Ghoust

Will Over Skill
Established Member
Has anyone signing up for premium membership within the last 60 days received their swag or a refund? I haven't seen either despite being promised a $20 dollar refund based on a purchase from the SVTP store. I am starting to feel like I am getting the run around here...

sidewayscoupe

Established Member
Has anyone signing up for premium membership within the last 60 days received their swag or a refund? I haven't seen either despite being promised a $20 dollar refund based on a purchase from the SVTP store. I am starting to feel like I am getting the run around here...

7883b9271b7b8b63e3bd8bad83a3c4af.jpg

Got this and a cool sticker today!

Grabber

Yep...
Established Member
When I sub'd last year I didn't get a shirt, refund or anything for the membership. I suppose if it supports the sight that is good enough for me.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
When I sub'd last year I didn't get a shirt, refund or anything for the membership. I suppose if it supports the sight that is good enough for me.

PM me your Paypal trnsaction number from last year and I'll look into it.

Thanks for supporting the site everyone.:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread