Procharger Tuning

Reisjsr

Established Member
Ok, so after a search the only thread I found specifically with this subject in mind was like 6 years old. I just switched from a TVS to a StageII Procharger D1SC kit. I haven't installed yet because my OPGs are in the works at the moment. My questions is who is the best at tuning 11-14 cars with a Procharger on E85?

I know this topic is VERY objective, I'm just looking for personal experiences and advice on who really knows this setup.

Reisjsr

Established Member
Good point, mostly because their expertise doesn't exactly strike me as that setup is their specialty, their communication was not on par, and their wait times were very long.

bunits19714

Established Member
probably lund is going to be your best bet- just curious why you switched power adders. and do you have a adequate fuel system for the e85?

97snakebite

Established Member
Good point, mostly because their expertise doesn't exactly strike me as that setup is their specialty, their communication was not on par, and their wait times were very long.
I feel you when it comes to keeping good communication. If they get to you within 24 hours I feel that's decent communication

Reisjsr

Established Member
I feel you when it comes to keeping good communication. If they get to you within 24 hours I feel that's decent communication

Me too for sure. Consistently 5-7 days in between emails is a bit off-putting. That said, the tune WAS pretty damn on point. So the average of terrible service and amazing tune is 50/50 to me. Maybe the complete package just can’t be had

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I would say Lund or PBD, (Palm Beach Dyno).
I hear good things about AED as well. They post on here once in a while if you would like to search them.

Riddick

MERICA
Established Member
Send an email to all of the tuners you are considering. Take note of how long it takes for some to respond. Customer service is just as important as the tune itself. My vote goes to Shaun over at AED. I know this was mentioned above buy why switch from a TVS to a Centri?

Reisjsr

Established Member
Send an email to all of the tuners you are considering. Take note of how long it takes for some to respond. Customer service is just as important as the tune itself. My vote goes to Shaun over at AED. I know this was mentioned above buy why switch from a TVS to a Centri?

Honestly I loved my TVS but for me personally It left a lot to be desired. I’m more of a top end kind of guy and not immediate boost from zero if I’m in it. So Centri or turbo was the choice. Unfortunately, turbos worth a damn are out of my price range. So that leaves just centri units. I sold my TVS and have since been able to finance a complete Procharger setup and fuel system for E85 (which I didn’t have before). Either way it works

Bill@HPTuners

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
check with the house of boost, they do tuning on pretty much anything boosted last I checked, Ford, GM, Dodge. Might want to ask specifically for Erik.

imeyers302

Established Member
Lund tuned my car after i installed my procharger setup. Car runs phenomenal and their customer service was top notch. Highly recommend them.

Not to change the topic but what made you switch from a TVS to a procharger?

Reisjsr

Established Member
probably lund is going to be your best bet- just curious why you switched power adders. and do you have a adequate fuel system for the e85?
Dude the customer service just sucked. I have a problem dropping 600+ with a company that doesn't even provide answers to basic questions. Yes they were good, yes the tune was phenomenal, but I liken the experience to having a supermodel girlfriend that won't put out. I just got dual GT500 pumps in a sai li system and 1050x injectors.

Reisjsr

Established Member
Lund tuned my car after i installed my procharger setup. Car runs phenomenal and their customer service was top notch. Highly recommend them.

Not to change the topic but what made you switch from a TVS to a procharger?
just not my style man. Best fit and finish and install, great support and following, IMO the best tuning opportunities and linear power, it just left alot to be wanted. I had NO traction ever, not on street tires, drag radials, or bias plys. I was accidentally spinning through street lights making turns and stuff like that, even so, I still loved it but had a chance to sell mine and get a stage 2 procharger d1 unit kit, fuel system, and boss intake, and buy a german shepherd puppy with the same amount of money I sold it for.

Malern28us

Established Member
Premium Member
just not my style man. Best fit and finish and install, great support and following, IMO the best tuning opportunities and linear power, it just left alot to be wanted. I had NO traction ever, not on street tires, drag radials, or bias plys. I was accidentally spinning through street lights making turns and stuff like that, even so, I still loved it but had a chance to sell mine and get a stage 2 procharger d1 unit kit, fuel system, and boss intake, and buy a german shepherd puppy with the same amount of money I sold it for.
Let me know what you think of the Procharger set up after it gets where you want it. I am leaning towards their set up because I like the idea of not having to cut anything up to install.

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
Just depends really. I’m in Kentucky so the only tuners here in the country have dynos with the rollers made out of beer cans and old kitchen appliances

Get in touch with Josh @Zemedici over at Injected Engineering. They are just North of Atlanta.

I know it's a long drive, but worth it. I know exactly where Paducah is. The guys there have great reviews.

On my next trip from Augusta to Nashville I plan to stop in and wander around the shop.

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread