Procharger Tuning

Reisjsr

Established Member
I bought it used and the dude I got it from said 4.38 (I think) I just know he had it on his setup similar to mine. I don't think he put that power down the way I did though so I'm a bit confused but I'll take it

Bill@HPTuners

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
ahh ok, that one should be around 12psi@7000 rpms with the d1, not sure where you made peak power but I would assume closer to 7500 rpms so likely 13-14psi at that point. Awesome numbers either way though on a gen 1 yote

Reisjsr

Established Member
Thanks man, everything looked great tune wise and timing wise. I just don't know how much longevity there is at this point.

fuelforfire87

Established Member
I've had my current setup with e85 and the boss intake for about 1500 miles. I only put about 2.5-3k miles a year on my car and it currently has 11,5xx miles on it. I believe I had like 5k or so when I first got my procharger. Right now I am currently saving for a built short block from mmr because I know the stock block will eventually give out at that power level.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Reisjsr

Established Member
I've had my current setup with e85 and the boss intake for about 1500 miles. I only put about 2.5-3k miles a year on my car and it currently has 11,5xx miles on it. I believe I had like 5k or so when I first got my procharger. Right now I am currently saving for a built short block from mmr because I know the stock block will eventually give out at that power level.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

I am definitely going to have to do the same thing. Have you ran it at the track yet? if so what did you run? I've been curious about what can be expected of this setup racing

fuelforfire87

Established Member
I was at the track once like 3 or 4 years ago but that was when I was running the procharger with the stock intake manifold and on 93. I wasn't getting good 60' times and ended up running an 11.4 but trapped at 130 so I should have been high 10's. I would imagine now it should be low 10's with a sticky tire and driver mod. Also if you look at your pulley it should have a number engraved on it showing the size, but 4.38" seems right. I'm running a 4.5" pulley which is the next size up.

Users who are viewing this thread