S100 motorcycle cleaner for your wheels

spectreman

Established Member
I hate cleaning my wheels but they collect so much dirt that I also can't stand dirty wheels.

So today I decided I was gonna give the car a one-armed cleaning (one-armed because I'm at week 8 from shoulder surgery & I'm not allowed to use the recovering arm.) Hmmm, how to make this wheel cleaning gig easier.

Normally I use a spray-on wheel cleaning products from Meguires or Eagle One along w/one of those wheel cleaning brushes. But that's still too much work. I figgered I'd try something new. This time I used S100 all purpose motorcycle cleaner.

Those of you w/bikes are probably aware of this product already. It's darn near amazing stuff and takes a lot of work out of cleaning a dirty bike, w/all its nooks and crannies. I tested it out by first wetting a single wheel and then giving it a light misting of S100.

The dirt practically washed off w/the hose, altho I'll admit to using a cloth, and the wheels came out awesome.

So I can recommend S100 if'n you're looking at an easier wheel cleaning job.

autogeek_2270_170954477

oldstv

Established Member
Premium Member
Thank you for the info. I have a motorcycle but have never used anything but soap and water on it. Just placed an order for a couple of their products.

SBVERT03

Established Member
My grandpa used to swear by this stuff for his bike. I'll have to try it out!

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

CV355

_
Established Member
+65,000 for this stuff.

$8 gets you enough to last for years

Users who are viewing this thread