Shifter stick recommendations

Suzuki-steve

Hey all, looking for shifter stick recommendations. I currently have a 5.0 power tower and the stick is too short and doesn’t reach back far enough. So I tried the Steeda stick and it isn’t much better. Is there a stick that you like best? I am looking for something taller and that reaches farther back for a better 2nd to 3rd shift. Hurst, B&M??
2be444d374ef1868d25316c7d5c6ce51.jpg
db584eb3bafaf634fd6cbb1fb1e94a85.jpg

jaxbusa

Established Member
I’ll be watching this as well. I’m 6’2’’ and the shifter seems so far away by the time I put my seat comfortably back. I currently have the Steeda shifter. It’s a quality piece, but not ideal for me.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Honestly, those old school shifter are a thing of the past now. Grab a new MGW and don't look back.
There is no way in hell you will regret it.

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
Excuse the dirt. My daughter decided to help, and apparently sand was a part of her install. An hour later and my OCD had it clean again.

Anyway; this is my MGW position in 5th gear. Plenty of reach and adjustability.
f0c5175ce61326e6dc1f6f47cade958b.jpg

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
There were a couple of threads a few years ago with instructions on a modification to adjust the reach of the handle. Go HERE and you'll see the two SVTP thread links in the first paragraph. If you're happy with the shifter you have, this info might save you some dollars.

Users who are viewing this thread