Shock recommendation

tx5.slow

Established Member
Am sure this topic has been touched before but since there's always new and improved products coming out, am wondering what is a good brand of shocks, I'll be using my car for the drag mostly and street, set up as of now is bmr lower control arms, adjustable upper control arm, cobra jet springs, adjustable bmr panhard bar, swarr bar, any suggestions on shocks?? Thanks

Sent from my SM-G930V using the svtperformance.com mobile app

BMR Tech 2

The most common set up I sell for street/strip customers is Strange single adjustable front struts paired with Viking double adjustable rears. My customers have great results with those shocks and struts and they don't break the bank.

Jake0521

Established Member
The most common set up I sell for street/strip customers is Strange single adjustable front struts paired with Viking double adjustable rears. My customers have great results with those shocks and struts and they don't break the bank.

Sorry I don't mean to hijack, but can you pm me the cost of that setup please?

oldstv

Established Member
Premium Member
I bought this setup from BMR and that work great! Cutting 1.36 60s with them.

Users who are viewing this thread