So if I want a raptor but am willing to wait a few years

nofire

Sooner#65
Established Member
I refused to pay an ADM. To the point I bought one halfway across the country and I'm driving it back to avoid giving SoCal dealers the extra money. But yes, you can find them for sticker right now and I'm sure you'll be able to get one below sticker in the future.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Just depends...a few year old ones still bring damn near MSRP.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I would NEVER pay ADM either.
I have been eyeing the new Raptor as well, but I want to/will wait till 2018. I have a '16 Ram Sport 4X4, regular cab that is an AWESOME truck, but I've only had it for one year. (Way ahead on payments, trying to pay it off ASAP.)
The only way I would pay sticker for a '18 Raptor is if I get a great trade-in cost on my truck, (which is obviously brand new), pretty well loaded, had been Cquart Finest, and super low mileage. I ordered the Ram so I have it optioned out the way I want. I would do the same with the Raptor.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I would NEVER pay ADM either.
I have been eyeing the new Raptor as well, but I want to/will wait till 2018. I have a '16 Ram Sport 4X4, regular cab that is an AWESOME truck, but I've only had it for one year. (Way ahead on payments, trying to pay it off ASAP.)
The only way I would pay sticker for a '18 Raptor is if I get a great trade-in cost on my truck, (which is obviously brand new), pretty well loaded, had been Cquart Finest, and super low mileage. I ordered the Ram so I have it optioned out the way I want. I would do the same with the Raptor.
Rams aren't necessarily known for holding their value.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Rams aren't necessarily known for holding their value.
True.
I did get a great trade-in on my last one, so hopefully that happens again. The rebate was great as well, too good of deal to pass up. (I keep great care of my vehicles. The Ram has a 1,000 dollar detail job, for example. lol)
We'll see what happens if/when I decide to buy a '18 Raptor.

Users who are viewing this thread