"Stock Terminators are boring to drive"...

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
I can go from 750 hp in the GT500 to 390 in the Terminator and not feel “bored.” The car is about 14 years old now and it’s nice to get in the time warp and experience what these cars were like... what they were exactly like. It’s not boring and neither is driving my 235 hp 93 Cobra.

Now, driving a 4-cylinder Toyota from the 90s would be boring, but not a Terminator.

This is ALL I was trying to say..... A stock Terminator is not boring. Even if you have a modified one a "STOCK" one is not boring.....

Thanks Goose!!!

Goose17

I have a major ego, and need attention.
Established Member
Thanks maverick. Lol

Funny!

Yes, I was a military pilot and yes, my call sign was Goose-17, but it wasn’t a “Top Gun thing.” I was in Air Force Special Ops flying the Combat Talon II. The squadron’s mascot was Maynard the goose and the crew commanders all flew with their own “Goose” call sign. I was the 17th guy to command a crew in the MC-130H. The mascot and call sign origins way predate Top Gun the movie.

...but I AM dangerous! :p

OETKB

bad attitude
Established Member
Yes, I was a military pilot...

Always love those pics of your collection. You'll appreciate this. This is the daughter of a friend of mine who recently graduated the academy and was assigned to an A-10. He showed me a picture last week of her as she's walking across the tarmac right after her first flight. She had that same giant grin, only her eyes were all bugged out, lol.

We all know how slow an A-10 is. I'll have to ask if she thinks it's boring. :D

Last edited:

Goose17

I have a major ego, and need attention.
Established Member
That’s awesome @OETKB! The A-10 is one bad mamma-jamma! It has survived many attempts to eliminate it for budgetary reasons. There is no other tool that can do “what it do!”

The plane is old and still performs very well... kind of similar to our Terminators. Your friend’s daughter will have a blast flying it.

Users who are viewing this thread