Tuning/Shops in Northern Virginia

tanner_17

I Bough a 2003 Mach 1 that was freshly built when I purchased it. Its been on a break in tune while I just do light driving around town with it. I'm looking to get a final tune and maybe a general inspection just to make sure everything doing fine on it so I can start to drive it more often. Does anyone know of any good shops in the area? I live about 1.5 hours away from Richmond, And about 1.5 hours from DC. Mods are:

MMR Boss 1000se stroker with 9:3:1 compression
4340 Manley H-beam Rods with ARP rod bolts
Forged Manley pistons with Chromoly pins "red fire" coating
MMR billet oil pump gears
63 lb Siemens injectors
lightning 90 MaF installed
New C4 supercomp 3 speed
Custom driveshaft
P-1sc procharger
crower stage 4 cams
lethal performance return style fuel system
stage 3 CNC ported heads
jba shorty headers

i have a sct x4 tuner with it as well. If anyone knows of any good shops in the area please let me know. Thank You

decipha

Established Member
the only way to actually dial in and properly tune an EEC is with a moates quarterhorse. You can get rid of that x4, that ancient write datalog make changes and rewrite method is in the past, realtime tuning put that old archaic way of tuning to an end almost a decade ago

This is all you need

http://www.efidynotuning.com/started.htm

the custom tuning software for the mach1s are a free download from there

enjoy

50stangpower

Established Member
the only way to actually dial in and properly tune an EEC is with a moates quarterhorse. You can get rid of that x4, that ancient write datalog make changes and rewrite method is in the past, realtime tuning put that old archaic way of tuning to an end almost a decade ago

This is all you need

http://www.efidynotuning.com/started.htm

the custom tuning software for the mach1s are a free download from there

enjoy

ummm What? plenty of good tuners in the area. IE JPC and revolution could definitely handle your car. There are also shops like Woodbine motorsports that could help you as well. all are with 1.5 hours of NOVA

scott9050

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Chris at Excessive Motorsport in Manassas. He is doing to Paxton install on my Coyote right now and has an dyno at the shop. He has been doing it over 20 years and customers are loyal.

Sent from my SM-G935V using the svtperformance.com mobile app

15PSI

Established Member
I have known Chris McDuff for quite a while. He specializes in all types of Mustangs. And yes, the folks who have been his customer base are loyal. He has built some pretty fast Mustangs.

Users who are viewing this thread