WHAT A fun night.

MG0h3

Established Member
I've got Oxycodone 5s, 50 of them!

They put a nerve block in that should last for 28 hours or so, then the 3 days of suck will come in.....

and @BrunotheBoxer same thing I told tanya, looks like little AKs in my foot. hahahah

Take your dope now. My nerve block wore off after about 12hrs and it was fast.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Zemedici

Established Member
Take your dope now. My nerve block wore off after about 12hrs and it was fast.

Yessir that’s the plan - got one in me now. Always found it was much easier to manage if you stayed ahead of the pain vs trying to catch up to it, if that makes makes sense

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
I had a nerve block on my entire arm when I had surgery on my wrist. That was so weird man. I'd be sleeping and rollover, but I'd wake up because my arm stayed behind me. Lol.

OETKB

bad attitude
Established Member
I had a nerve block on my entire arm when I had surgery on my wrist. That was so weird man. I'd be sleeping and rollover, but I'd wake up because my arm stayed behind me. Lol.
And then you pick it up to move it, drop it, and it slaps you right in the chops. Somebody did a comedy sketch about that.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
And then you pick it up to move it, drop it, and it slaps you right in the chops. Somebody did a comedy sketch about that.

Never seen the sketch, but oh man it's so true. It's hard to imagine until you go through it.

MG0h3

Established Member
I got mine when I had shoulder surgery. Not sure where they hit you with the block but the dude went into my neck! I was already feeling the anesthesia but it was still nuts having him stick a big ass needle into my neck halfway between my chin and collar bone.

Blackoyote

Established Member
I can't believe I missed this thread for the last week...but holy shit man, would I have just seen that picture of the car, I would've assumed the person was no longer with us. Glad you're okay for the most part, that recovery for the heel is going to be a bear.

As others have said, just be counting your lucky stars that you weren't on the bike when that thing pulled out in front of you.

That Platinum Fiso is a good looking truck...

Zemedici

Established Member
I can't believe I missed this thread for the last week...but holy shit man, would I have just seen that picture of the car, I would've assumed the person was no longer with us. Glad you're okay for the most part, that recovery for the heel is going to be a bear.

As others have said, just be counting your lucky stars that you weren't on the bike when that thing pulled out in front of you.

That Platinum Fiso is a good looking truck...

Thank you so much man. After this I’m definitely considering retiring bike to track only with you guys. If i was on the bike i would have been headed to the morgue instead of hospital.....i liked the F150 too, big and safe.

The accident has shown me how fast your world can be flipped upside down for sure

josephcostello

Established Member
Thank you so much man. After this I’m definitely considering retiring bike to track only with you guys. If i was on the bike i would have been headed to the morgue instead of hospital.....i liked the F150 too, big and safe.

The accident has shown me how fast your world can be flipped upside down for sure

Don't know if you'd be interested, but I might be interested in buying the car off you for a little more than the buy back if you wanted to make some quick money. I would use the car for a swap if the motor is still good. All depends on price.

Zemedici

Established Member
Don't know if you'd be interested, but I might be interested in buying the car off you for a little more than the buy back if you wanted to make some quick money. I would use the car for a swap if the motor is still good. All depends on price.

Will keep you updated sir

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
I've got Oxycodone 5s, 50 of them!

They put a nerve block in that should last for 28 hours or so, then the 3 days of suck will come in.....

and @BrunotheBoxer same thing I told tanya, looks like little AKs in my foot. hahahah

The nerve block in my shoulder lasted about 12 hours. Too bad Percocet and Hydrocodone do nothing for me and that's all they'd give me so I just had to deal with it at that point.

HudsonFalcon

Established Member
The nerve block in my shoulder lasted about 12 hours. Too bad Percocet and Hydrocodone do nothing for me and that's all they'd give me so I just had to deal with it at that point.

Yup the painkillers they gave me for my kidney stone didn't dent the pain at all and just backed me up. Dealing with the pain sucked.

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member

It was the same for me with my last surgery, percs and oxy never help me much. Believe it or not the increased tylenol helped me more than the inreasing my narcs, just something to keep in mind.

Hopefully your block wears off slowly and you can stay ahead of the pain, my last block only lasted 14 hours and it was like flipping a pain switch. Listen to your body and ask alot of questions about your recovery and what you should be doing to aid it.

Blackoyote

Established Member
When the time comes and if you decide you're really interested, feel free to PM me, and I can point you in the right direction as to where to get some good cheap used gear to get started. Also, what orgs to ride with, etc. And for your first few times, feel free to come hang in the paddock with us so you don't have to bring all the other random gear (pop-ups, fans, etc.)!

Zemedici

Established Member
Pain block wore off after about 28 hours. Been trying like hell to stay ahead of it, but doc was right not a fun way to spend a weekend lololol

Users who are viewing this thread