What did you do for your Terminator today?

TxCobra76

Established Member
I agree the pollen here is horrible right now. Washed mine about two weeks ago and pulled it straight into my shop and shut the doors. Checked on her today and she has a green glow.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
We got a shitload of rain this past Monday. And one other day. Our roads looked clean I got mine out yesterday and today. Bet you can't wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's awesome! We keep getting drizzle and light rain. I want some good down pour.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
That's awesome! We keep getting drizzle and light rain. I want some good down pour.

We had huge downpours this past Monday with rain most of the day. Of course cruising with Beavis281 on here yesterday now has me wanting a Mac prochamber lol.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
We had huge downpours this past Monday with rain most of the day. Of course cruising with Beavis281 on here yesterday now has me wanting a Mac prochamber lol.

I wish we could cruise sometime. If you heard my exhaust it would be game over lol.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
I wish we could cruise sometime. If you heard my exhaust it would be game over lol.

That would be sick. It would be sick sometime if there would be no rain to organize a big Terminator cruise.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
533370c39f42c5c4ff26822db59755d2.jpg

Taken by Beavis281 on here yesterday.

01yellercobra

Established Member
Get yourself a palm sander. It will save your arms and cut the time in half
I was thinking that towards the end. I was also wondering what brand sand paper people used. I was using the 3M stuff, but it didn't seem to last very long.

Franco

Established Member
I was thinking that towards the end. I was also wondering what brand sand paper people used. I was using the 3M stuff, but it didn't seem to last very long.

Any brand other than harbor freight. I would start low like a 120 or a 220 and work your way to about 1500-2000 before polishing. For final steps try some rouge for final results. Works real well

golfer11689

Established Member
With winter (hopefully) coming to an end here in Mass I figured I would sum up everything that has been done while in storage. Had the old gen 1 MGW rebuilt with updated handle options, installed a backup camera in the trunk keyhole, fixed the installers mistake for the radio so it now dims with the headlights, installed CDC lightbar and wired it to a switch in the center console, hardwired radar detector and mounted to rearview, switched from a Diabo Tuner to an SCT Livewire with life time Bama tunes, NGK wideband wired up and mounted behind AC vent, replaced factory idlers and MotoBlue snub idler with a 5 piece Metco set, swapped out the broken MotoBlue pulley ring and hub for a BilletFlow, new supercharger belt, and installed an Accufab TB and inlet. Only things left are maintenance (trans fluid, supercharger fluid, and new NGK TR6 plugs), have a shop weld in the O2 bung for the wideband, and finally take the car for a custom dyno tune at Performance Dyno. It's been a really busy winter and I can't wait to take her out and hear that supercharger whine!

IMG_4458.JPG

IMG_4522.JPG

IMG_4526.JPG

MineralCobra

Established Member
Hows that lift??? Ive been eye balling it

Sent from my SM-N920P using the svtperformance.com mobile app

So far good, one of the magnetic solenoid for safty switch was sticking but they sent out a new one. Only time will tell.

They do advertise the lift as a "German company" and really advertise it in that way... but there is nothing german about it.. everything is chinese including all the eletronics controls and etc.. It even ships from china to the LA distributor.

MineralCobra

Established Member
^^^What brand and price range, if you don't mind answering. That's pretty sweet.

Company is called Twin Busch they are located in California. This is their model 10 scissor lift. Price is $1700 plush shipping. $2400 shipped to east cost.

Cool part is that it's mobil, for another $150 you can buy a kit it comes with wheels and handle to pull it around.. I'll paste a link of a YouTube video.
http://www.twinbusch.com/product_info.php?products_id=8

Users who are viewing this thread