What features would you like to see added to SVTP?

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
We are getting ready to start a new round of modifications to SVTP in order to add more feature. A lot of the mods will be centered around making the site more user friendly. That being said, are there any specific features or additions you guys would like to see added?

If you are interested in supporting SVTP and helping us cover the cost of these additions there's a couple you could do. First, you can support SVTP Vendors and let them know you are patronizing them in part because they are SVTP Vendors. Second, if you are running ad-block software you can whitelist SVTP. Third, you can become an SVTP Premium Member (Click here to sign up as an SVTP PM - https://www.svtperformance.com/forums/account/upgrades)

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I think I should be able to give @03cobra#694 at least 1 infraction a week.

In all seriousness, Travis you guys have done an amazing job. This is the best forum I've been apart of, thank you. I know it can be a thankless job.

Since switching from vB, I have 0 complaints.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
disliking posts, and more trophies!

Site runs awesome since the transition, Travis. You guys do a killer job, and we all really do appreciate the hard work and effort you guys put forth.

Thanks. We're actually looking at adding a points system that will allow members to cash the points in at the SVTP store for swag.

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
Could we do more for build threads?

Like possibly have a section for it, or it's own little home where we don't leave pictures at the mercy of hosts?

I could also see a technical section that organizes articles and write ups being very very valuable to SVTp's future. If we could post almost like it's own blog post and allow comments, we could then make sure the information/photos last eternity and benefit new members.

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
Could we do more for build threads?

Like possibly have a section for it, or it's own little home where we don't leave pictures at the mercy of hosts?

I could also see a technical section that organizes articles and write ups being very very valuable to SVTp's future. If we could post almost like it's own blog post and allow comments, we could then make sure the information/photos last eternity and benefit new members.

Yes, I would love to see a section for write ups.

cj428mach

Established Member
I want a rep and neg system like bodybuilding.com has. I always loved it when someone would get negged into oblivion.

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
Can we dislike posts?

I would dislike this post for beating me to it...

Edit: Also bring back the dancing bananas with better emojis.

disliking posts, and more trophies!

Site runs awesome since the transition, Travis. You guys do a killer job, and we all really do appreciate the hard work and effort you guys put forth.

Thanks. We're actually looking at adding a points system that will allow members to cash the points in at the SVTP store for swag.

I like all of these ideas.

Can we also get the ability to "edit" someones name when we tag them? For instance, if I were to tag @03cobra#694 could we have the ability to change the displayed name to bradley?

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
I like all of these ideas.

Can we also get the ability to "edit" someones name when we tag them? For instance, if I were to tag @03cobra#694 could we have the ability to change the displayed name to bradley?

I think you can already if you edit the tag Bradley from the regular code.
Code:
[USER=75301]@03cobra#694[/USER]
I could be wrong though, but pretty sure it's like a link tag in HTML. You just switch out the text in the middle.

Users who are viewing this thread