Whats's it worth?

TERMINATORSAINT

Established Member
Good evening, I have a 2003 Cobra that I am looking to get input on what it is worth.

It is a 2003 Torch Red Cobra with 44,xxx miles. I am the 3rd owner, and the car was originally sold in Nebraska, and found its way to Iowa with the second owner. It is currently in Arizona with me.

Suspension Mods
H&R Race Springs
MM Caster Camber Plates
Bilstein HD Shocks & Struts
MM Sub frame Connectors
Steeda X2 Ball Joints

Exhaust Mods
Bassani Catted X-Pipe
Bassani Cat Back

Engine Mods
JLT Cold Air

I have what appear to be the original floor mats. (Not pictured). I also have the stock exhaust components. As well as the stock springs, and shocks, and struts. I also have the UPR Intake that was on the car when i bought it. I don't know if that matters but I figured I would hang on to all of this stuff in the event they would provide use to someone else. The two vents in the center of the car, the left one is broken, and by broken i mean you cannot traverse the vents left to right. The plastic part that is connected I believe is broken. The next step was a tune from a shop out here in AZ. Have not done that yet, although i do have an SCT X4.

I thought I would seek guidance from the Cobra gods. Thank you for your time.

38884054191_487d94cbdb_c.jpg
cobra8 by SAINT, on Flickr

38884049431_30cab382c9_c.jpg
cobra12 by SAINT, on Flickr

38884059081_58820bfc23_c.jpg
Cobra2 by SAINT, on Flickr

27107431749_6140c57482_c.jpg
cobra7 by SAINT, on Flickr

38884051451_c93b568288_c.jpg
cobra10 by SAINT, on Flickr

38884058131_5196f4833c_c.jpg
cobra4 by SAINT, on Flickr

Cobra-Master

Established Member
Probably somewhere between $18-20K... just guessing. Looks clean. Nice car. Those don’t appear to be the original floor mats, just FYI.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

TERMINATORSAINT

Established Member
Thank you for your response, oh yeah, i meant that i have the original mats, just not pictured here. These cobra ones were in the car when i bought it.

Cobra-Master

Established Member
Thank you for your response, oh yeah, i meant that i have the original mats, just not pictured here. These cobra ones were in the car when i bought it.

Oh okay, sorry (on the mats)... good deal. My perspective is Texas, you could maybe get >$20K here if you are patient and find the right buyer.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

COOL COBRA

Hell Yes!
Established Member
If no accident history, I'd be in line with the above comments from other cars I've seen in the market. I'd ask 22.5 & be pretty firm. Looks like a nice car.

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
I'm with everyone else at the 23K asking price and then take 22K as average or 21K if you really need to get it sold.

That's a really nice and clean Cobra you have there too. Not sure how fast it will sell during winter or the holiday season, but being you're in AZ it's driving season LOL.

TERMINATORSAINT

Established Member
If no accident history, I'd be in line with the above comments from other cars I've seen in the market. I'd ask 22.5 & be pretty firm. Looks like a nice car.

Thank you
I'm with everyone else at the 23K asking price and then take 22K as average or 21K if you really need to get it sold.

That's a really nice and clean Cobra you have there too. Not sure how fast it will sell during winter or the holiday season, but being you're in AZ it's driving season LOL.

haha yeah for sure. thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread