Who would be interested in a Steeda K-Member?

JuStAkId

Just roll with it
Established Member
I can't get photobucket to work today...upload failed. I sent the pictures to JuStAkId, maybe he will be nice enough to post them.

:beer::beer:

12583836_1065729683448668_653188835_n_zpstdb7jh4y.gif

12570865_1065729696782000_784694091_n_zpseds8wrb8.gif

12584234_1065729676782002_1351131833_n_zpsycfb9sqx.gif

IMG_7288_zpsmaotfjbf.gif

tj@steeda

Established Member
Hello All:

Just to set expectations - these are shipping out at different times because of the labor that goes into creating each one. We appreciate your patience & we are expecting more to ship out sometime next week.

If you previously ordered ... then we have all of your information on file. Once it is ready to go out for shipping, then we will send tracking information. Nothing to be worried about, lol.

Unfortunately, the price went up because of the cost of materials & labor - the 10 customers that jumped in on the original buy, were able to get their units locked in at lower rate because of current inventory that we had to make these units.

If you have any additional questions ... please feel free to email me at [email protected].

Once again, thank you for your orders & look forward to hearing the reviews!

Best Regards,

TJ

SVT_Troy

Established Member
I didnt know a new run of these were in the works.

Is it to late to get one?

Last edited:

NateDogg

Terminator
Established Member

Troy,

My understanding is that they can still be bought. They are listed for just under a grand on their website. I've been contemplating snagging one of these up. They look beefy and I like the fact I can throw my stock control arms/struts springs ect right on it.. I really just want the extra room for ease of access to the headers/tranny.

http://www.steeda.com/steeda-lightweight-96-04-mustang-k-member-555-5078/

tj@steeda

Established Member

No, it's not too late & like I mentioned - they had a slight price increase because of material & labor costs.

In the long run ... it is a great investment & is built to last.

Happy to help with an order - you can email me at [email protected] and I will help get you situated - also, tax refunds are right around the corner :).

Best Regards,

TJ

Bullitt1448

Established Member
Still waiting for mine, ordered Dec 01/15, I don't mind being patient but 60 days seems a little long to me. Anyone else getting a little antsy?

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
Still waiting for mine, ordered Dec 01/15, I don't mind being patient but 60 days seems a little long to me. Anyone else getting a little antsy?

I need to clean my garage before I worry too much. I trust Steeda, they are not going anywhere. I figured it would be a while for a custom piece like this.

tj@steeda

Established Member
I have been told three (3) more went out last week - they are starting to roll out.

Any installs yet?

Best Regards,

TJ

Givens

I wanna go fast
Established Member
I haven't got mine yet, does Steeda offer a coil over setup to go along with this K member?

MG0h3

Established Member
Tj whats the turn around if I were to order lets say this Friday?

Gonna see how sneaky I can get with my longtube install but if I cant lift/twist the engine enough to sneak them in there I might pull the trigger.

Last edited:

Bullitt1448

Established Member

Gonna see how sneaky I can get with my longtube install but if I can lift/twist the engine enough to sneak them in there I might pull the trigger.

Mine shipped today! Woohoo! Ordered mine Dec01/15. Looking forward getting it. It's gonna make the long tubes so much easier to instsll

D-MANN

Established Member
I got mine today. Was shocked cause I never got any tracking info. Just came home to see a box outside my door.The K member looks like a strong sturdy piece. Nice to see it in person haha. I can't believe this is discontinued cause it's built solid.

tj@steeda

Established Member

Gonna see how sneaky I can get with my longtube install but if I cant lift/twist the engine enough to sneak them in there I might pull the trigger.

There is a 6 to 8 week build time for these units - they are very well made!

Best Regards,

TJ

tj@steeda

Established Member
I got mine today. Was shocked cause I never got any tracking info. Just came home to see a box outside my door.The K member looks like a strong sturdy piece. Nice to see it in person haha. I can't believe this is discontinued cause it's built solid.

Sometimes the market corrects itself - starting to see the momentum shift!

Best Regards,

TJ

Givens

I wanna go fast
Established Member
I've pretty much forgot about this but I ordered one and never received it..... Is this still happening?

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
I've pretty much forgot about this but I ordered one and never received it..... Is this still happening?

I ordered mine when it was initially announced and have yet to see it. I have never had an issue ordering from Steeda before but this may be the last time. Communication has been poor and I've been told it's shipping next week since February.

Givens

I wanna go fast
Established Member
I ordered mine when it was initially announced and have yet to see it. I have never had an issue ordering from Steeda before but this may be the last time. Communication has been poor and I've been told it's shipping next week since February.

I just looked and I ordered mine on 12/06/15, I wonder whats going on this is crazy, its been over 4 months.

Users who are viewing this thread