Who would be interested in a Steeda K-Member?

tj@steeda

Established Member
Hi ,
tow hooks have extra charge ?

No tow hooks from Steeda - We can send a bare unit, upon request, for you - the consumer to have them added at a later date.

Best Regards,

TJ

SVTXTC

Established Member
It's stuck between management and production right now. I have called twice and told they would check into it and call me back...no calls back.

I know we hit the order threshold. I would bet they are planning to make a small change to it, or are waiting for more orders. If I were a betting man I would shoot for February.

Cabbage

Established Member
If they're waiting for more orders they should get back to the guys who asked if they could get in on the group buy. Like me

TurboJuice

Established Member
I want one of these! Sub'ing so I can see some installs

**Edit. Why did the price of these go up!? $1000 bucks now... I guess i dont need one that bad, the stock one is working fine :bored:

Last edited:

SVTXTC

Established Member
FedEx attempted delivery today, will try to deliver again tomorrow. Will update pictures of it as soon as I get my hands on it!

D-MANN

Established Member
I have not heard a single thing about shipping. This is news to me if they are shipping out now. I have not heard a single thing from steeda and they have not updated this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread