WTB 04 Cobra. Must be in close to stock form.

nycarpenter

Established Member
03 04 coupe or vert no zinc. reds or 10th cars. Low mileage under 20k clean title and carfax a must. Willing to pay fair price for the right car. Located in PA but will fly to buy the right car. This will be a no loan no wifes permission needed sale :) Your car my cash no BS. I will not buy sight unseen so please don't waste your time or mine.

Last edited:

fitforspeed

Established Member
Looking for low mileage under 20,000 mile car in mint condition. Prefer a coupe but will buy the right vert. Contact me with price and pictures. There will be no loan so if you have the right car priced fairly the sale will go fast.

Should have kept the last one, getting harder to find nice clean ones. By the way I’m still enjoying that 2.9, maybe I’ll get the gen3 and let you have this one back.

03terminator77

LacedWithVenom
Established Member
I have a black 03 coupe. The only modification is a flowmaster exhaust. It has under 20K miles and is immaculate. For the right price I may consider selling it.

Attachments

• 2003 Mustang Cobra.jpg
    2003 Mustang Cobra.jpg
    310.6 KB · Views: 220

cheese5.0

Cheese...?
Established Member
I have a black 03 coupe. The only modification is a flowmaster exhaust. It has under 20K miles and is immaculate. For the right price I may consider selling it.

Define "right" price. No one is paying higher than mid 20's for a stock black 03 unless the mileage is under 5k-10k

03terminator77

LacedWithVenom
Established Member
Define "right" price. No one is paying higher than mid 20's for a stock black 03 unless the mileage is under 5k-10k

I'd ask more than mid 20's because I really do not want to sell it, but again, for the right price, I would let it go. If I didn't want the car anymore or were forced to sell it then I would ask for a mid 20's price or slightly above that.

nycarpenter

Established Member

nycarpenter

Established Member
I'd ask more than mid 20's because I really do not want to sell it, but again, for the right price, I would let it go. If I didn't want the car anymore or were forced to sell it then I would ask for a mid 20's price or slightly above that.

Your car you can ask whatever you wish for the car and sit back and see what happens. If the car does not sell you just lower the price or keep it.

Raw Horsepower

Did you find a car? Helping clear an estate of cars, my dad knew the owner for over 30 years, wife never had a license. There is a 03 vert White Cobra 21,359 miles. He was original owner, always stored in garage or warehouse. Not sure on all mods but it has Magnaflow catbacks and polished CAI. I found a box for a Predator tune but his wife does not know if it was installed. low $20Ks
VIN# 1FAFP49YX3F330905
http://rawhorsepower.com/CobraTerminator.html

Last edited:

CPD-SVT

Established Member
Check out Long Island Craig's. Someone posted a 2k mile silver vert

And there is a CO vert with 15k miles on carsonline located in Winnipeg

Last edited:

nycarpenter

Established Member
Check out Long Island Craig's. Someone posted a 2k mile silver vert

And there is a CO vert with 15k miles on carsonline located in Winnipeg
Thanks for the heads up. I spoke with the owner of the 04 Silver vert. Nice guy but 30k for the car is 4k over what I feel the car is worth to me. To be honest I drove an 18 auto gt saturday and that is next up for me.

CPD-SVT

Established Member
Thanks for the heads up. I spoke with the owner of the 04 Silver vert. Nice guy but 30k for the car is 4k over what I feel the car is worth to me. To be honest I drove an 18 auto gt saturday and that is next up for me.
I agree. There is a 4k mile 04 vert for sale by me and they want 36995

Users who are viewing this thread