‎2007-2012 GT500 Brembo Calipers, 14" Rotors and braided steel lines

TDS-03

Established Member
‎2007-2012 GT500 Brembo Calipers, 14" Rotors and braided steel lines. Upgrade to GT500 braking in your 2005 to 2013 mustang. No pads included.

These are BRAND NEW calipers, rotors, and lines. Never run, no brake fluid has touched them yet. I had them mounted for a day on the car with no pads and then removed.

$650 for calipers and rotors
$100 for SS lines.

Will make package deal if you also want VV kit also for sale:
http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...-shelby-gt500-brake-wheel-conversion-kit.html

Prefer local pickup in San Diego.

P1000336.JPG

P1000361.JPG

Bruha

Thats what I thought
Established Member
This is a SMOKING DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Will you sell just the rotors??

S154

Established Member
WAnt to buy

I would like to buy this brake set up as well as the adapter kit as soon as possible are they still for sale? How much for and when can I buy them?!!!

TDS-03

Established Member
I made you an offer a few days ago, but haven't heard back. PM me if still up for sale.

Yes, I did receive your offer, sorry for not responding. You offered a lower price than what I was asking. Then you compared this all new set of parts to GT500 used take off parts. You also sent me 2 example sales from Ebay that both sold at higher than what you offered me (again for used parts not NEW).

Needless to say I was somewhat confused. If you are going to reference other sales, at least find a couple that are for the same thing and support your price.

Thanks, but I'm going to hold our for a reasonalble offer on some really good items.

kabukiUkie

Yes, I did receive your offer, sorry for not responding. You offered a lower price than what I was asking. Then you compared this all new set of parts to GT500 used take off parts. You also sent me 2 example sales from Ebay that both sold at higher than what you offered me (again for used parts not NEW).

Needless to say I was somewhat confused. If you are going to reference other sales, at least find a couple that are for the same thing and support your price.

Thanks, but I'm going to hold our for a reasonalble offer on some really good items.

Thanks for the response. In my pm, I linked to an auction for a used take off kit that was complete with rotors, calipers, and pads, which closed for below your asking price. Here it is again: Shelby GT 500 Mustang Brembo brake kit, calipers, rotors, pads, and lines | eBay
There was also a brand new brake upgrade kit from Ford that was selling for $900 bin for over 2 months straight.
I used it as a reference point in an attempt to determine a fair price. Are you not familiar with the concept of price negotiation? Also, are you aware that eBay charges a nice seller's fee for every sold auction? By dealing outside of eBay you are avoiding the fee, whereas I the buyer am absorbing the inherent risk of dealing online.

TDS-03

Established Member
Are you not familiar with the concept of price negotiation? Also, are you aware that eBay charges a nice seller's fee for every sold auction? By dealing outside of eBay you are avoiding the fee, whereas I the buyer am absorbing the inherent risk of dealing online.

Are you not familiar being perceived as condecending? Also are you aware of sarcasm?

How about this, I'm going to be really clear:
I am not going to sell these to you. I would rather they collect dust then grace your automobile.

You Get Nothing! - YouTube

Users who are viewing this thread