►►► 03 black cobra 2.2kb 26k miles fs/ft lifted diesels ◄◄◄

SonicBlur2003

U.S.C.G.
Established Member
Id say 23-24k for the car. Hate the wheels. If i didnt have mine i would buy this. GLWS and the hunt for your next car.

SVTCobra60

Established Member
For a whipple 2.2 that seems like alot of power. You sure on those numbers? And the car is "built" I'm guessing its not actually built, but if it is, I would put a little more emphasis on it! If its not a built motor, I'd say 23K

J_Kane

Established Member
For a whipple 2.2 that seems like alot of power. You sure on those numbers? And the car is "built" I'm guessing its not actually built, but if it is, I would put a little more emphasis on it! If its not a built motor, I'd say 23K

Whipple 2.2 :shrug: I think you bent KB 2.2:thumbsup:

bambinov8

600WHP LOL
Established Member
Yes, the numbers seem high for a 2.2 ..however that was E85 tune ? If not , thats impossible unless you have ported head / cams on 93 octane ( 19-20 psi) car should be worth 23kish

heffs03mach1

COME WITH IT YA SALLY'S
Established Member
got a sweet dodge ram 1500 up for trade here. i know its not a diesel but its a beauty and its leveled with 35's nitto trail grapplers.

russo725

Established Member
Id say 23-24k for the car. Hate the wheels. If i didnt have mine i would buy this. GLWS and the hunt for your next car.

ouch no matter what rims it has itl still beat that sb you got :banana: lol no hard feelings thanks man

Wish you were closer, I have a pretty sweet diesel I had up for trade (see sig)

Yeah not a fan of red but still nice truck

Yea i wasnt very detailed on that thanks for the heads up but thats what i was told i am skeptical and will get it dynoed as soon as i can.

Haha

Yes, the numbers seem high for a 2.2 ..however that was E85 tune ? If not , thats impossible unless you have ported head / cams on 93 octane ( 19-20 psi) car should be worth 23kish

Will update it when i get it dynoed possibly this weekend if i have time

got a sweet dodge ram 1500 up for trade here. i know its not a diesel but its a beauty and its leveled with 35's nitto trail grapplers.

Only looking for diesels Sorry but nice truck and glws

Just threw the thread together real quick on my iphone..i will try and get the complete list of mods together asap thanks for baring with me

Last edited:

SVTCobra60

Established Member

LOL I was tired, but yes thank you:rockon:, oh and I think you *Meant* KB :rolling:

Yea i wasnt very detailed on that thanks for the heads up but thats what i was told i am skeptical and will get it dynoed as soon as i can.

Ha alright man let us know!

Just threw the thread together real quick on my iphone..i will try and get the complete list of mods together asap thanks for baring with me[/QUOTE]

bobafett

Established Member
where in Jersey u?
Im in the market for a yellow or black 1.
Im interested in yours.
can u call me @ 845-590-0095
Thanks

SonicBlur2003

U.S.C.G.
Established Member
ouch no matter what rims it has itl still beat that sb you got lol no hard feelings thanks man

Little harsh bud, the way your going though you wouldnt have one to drive against me:nonono:

onebadstang16

Banned
ouch no matter what rims it has itl still beat that sb you got lol no hard feelings thanks man

Little harsh bud, the way your going though you wouldnt have one to drive against me:nonono:

Not sure what makes black better then sonic blue.... its the most produced number of 03-04 cobras available...

boz1989

Established Member
i got a nice 2006 f250 black lariat with everything.. text me 8one5three4three5five9three:rockon:

russo725

Established Member

that is true, but didn't mean it to be was being a ball buster

Not sure what makes black better then sonic blue.... its the most produced number of 03-04 cobras available...

didnt mean it that way but not trying to start an argument

i got a nice 2006 f250 black lariat with everything.. text me 8one5three4three5five9three:rockon:

will do

shauncurt

Established Member
I have a 2001 F-350 7.3 Diesel, 4" lift ex cab, 6' bed, Lariat, and tons of extras!! Let me know if your interested in the best motor ever put in a Ford truck :) Im here in Ct.

Last edited:

Chuckie B

Established Member
Im from upstate new york and looking for a cobra in black or sonic blue...not a fan of the wheels either but can't wait to see the dyno #'s! once you get the dyno #'s pm me bc im ready to buy a low milage high hp cobra...my KB GT just got smashed into by an idiot driver

Users who are viewing this thread