00 Black Lightning FS/Trade

BigMase363

Established Member
Asking $15 neg, unmolested clean 2000 Black Lightning 85,000 miles (around 82k right now, but as it is my only vehicle right now, depending on when its sold it may be around 85k)

Only mods the truck has is a Pioneer AVH-X5500bhs head unit with all four speakers replaced with infinity speakers. I do have the old head unit if you want that. Also the truck has a spray on bed liner (had it when i bought it). Other than that nothing has been done to the engine at all. All maintenance has been done and kept up to date.

I bought this truck over a year ago with big plans and just never had the time or money to do any of them. I bought it with about 70k miles on it so i really havent driven it much either. So I decided to let it go and get something more useful. If you have a lifted 4x4 truck (will consider almost any) I will consider a trade as well.

Some reason I cant upload the pics so if youre interested pm me your email and i can send them all to you. In the meantime i will try to figure this thing out

Thanks for looking

Users who are viewing this thread