00 Cobra R Bilstein shocks/struts, 03 Cobra front control arms

MikeDawg46L

Established Member
Got a clean set of 00R Bilstein shocks and struts. Painted red, but could be changed back to original Bilstein yellow. The red looks pretty sweet, though. $250 shipped.

03/04 Cobra front control arms/a-arms. New Prothane bushings and low mile Steeda X2 balljoints. SOLD!!!

Text me at 919.327.0083. Located near Raleigh, NC and will ship.

Thanks!

Last edited:

kngcbra21

Established Member
will those control arms work on a 01 GT. I want to get the X2 balljoints on mine. If I can just switch A-arms I would be interested.

MikeDawg46L

Established Member
Yes, they will work on any 94-04. These are upgrades to the standard a-arms as they have a tighter turning radius. From the factory they have better bushings and and ball joints also, but these have been replaced with even better stuff.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

MikeDawg46L

Established Member
This is the passenger side control arm. Took it off last night and wiped the dust off lol. The dirty area around the ball joint is where I regreased the ball joint and pushed the old grease out. I will get them clean before shipping to buyer.

The bushings are brand new as you can see in the pic.

y4ety7uh.jpg

MikeDawg46L

Established Member
Not wanting to split up the shocks and struts. Selling them cheap enough that you can buy the set and sell the struts to get some money back if you wanted.

Thanks.

MikeDawg46L

Established Member

MikeDawg46L

Established Member
Here's the best I have for now. Doesn't show much but at least you can tell they will bolt up and not collapse lol.

6a7a9y9a.jpg

gy7u9yva.jpg

MikeDawg46L

Established Member
Understood. Get what you really want the first time around...much cheaper and less work that way!

MikeDawg46L

Established Member
Here are the struts off the car. Still have to pull the shocks, which I dread bc of the IRS. Gotta do it sometime, may as well be in the next day or so lol.

Somebody get these!

ysy8e9er.jpg

MikeDawg46L

Established Member
Ill take the shocks if he does the struts let me know pm me a price I'll get it to ya!

Well, looks like we have a taker on the shocks. Anyone interested in just the struts?

The fronts will work on any 94-04 Mustang, not just the IRS Cobras. Surely someone out there is running some stiffer springs (around 800-850 in-lbs) and needing some awesome struts to go with them...

Users who are viewing this thread