'00 GT spring edition- IRS, many extras

20gt00

Established Member
Everybody's broke as FUC* no ones buying cars and whoever is any of them people FUC* you for being broke!!!!!!

white99stang

Established Member
or you can spend 800 more bucks and buy a car with a built motor, think you need to lower the price of this high mileage car down to about 5k there buddy. And yes i can spam your ads too talking crap a-hole

20gt00

Established Member
man i dont give a FUC* FUC* u do it than i could care less about this website just trying to help my boy sell his car!!

20gt00

Established Member
oh im grown up man!I just cant stand people like you who think they know values on cars. yes considering the mileage he might have a little trouble but someone will take that off his hands i sold my 98 mustang gt for 5000 with 160,000, miles so dont try and act like you know what your talking about there buddy just keep your mouth shut you dont know what your talking about..

rio95cobra

Established Member
offers anybody....offers. is anyone interested in a pretty fast, loud, good looking silver Gt 5speed? make us an offer

y2ksilvergt

SVT God
Established Member
Shut the Fu*k up scott, you cant even spell Bens name right....Ben i Think we need to take some better pictures of my car since these Bi*ches on here suck so far!!

SteveO

Established Member
kbb value is under 5K... try lowering your price, you might get an offer... bumping it to the top isn't going to help...btw if it was me trying to sell it, i'd at least clean it up good and change those floor mats out... good luck on the sale though

KduncSS

Ille qui nos omnes servab
Established Member
Some more pictures would probably help. I would take a little off the price too if it was me. Definitely dont drop to 5k. The car is worth more than that. KBB is BS anyway.

rio95cobra

Established Member
humor me someone. make us an offer, IF YOUR LOOKING FOR A GT, dont leave some post just to leave one, only if your serious

Un4GivN

QuenchMyThirstw/Gasoline
Established Member
Some more pictures would probably help. I would take a little off the price too if it was me. Definitely dont drop to 5k. The car is worth more than that. KBB is BS anyway.

You're right, Kbb is bs.. Only problem with that is, it normally quotes prices MUCH higher than what the car is actually worth. 9 year old car, 135k miles, a bunch of aftermarket parts that do nothing but hurt the value... No offense to the seller, but you're not gonna get $8k for the car unless someone who has bumped their head too many times wants to buy it.

Clean GT nonetheless, gl.

y2ksilvergt

SVT God
Established Member
son of a B*tch, if scott can get 8k for his ill get atleast 7500 for mine.....F*CK all you bastards........

Users who are viewing this thread