00GT solid axle with FRPP 3.73s installed

bcb00gt

Established Member
I know this isn't technically Cobra parts, but lots of IRS guys want solid axles.

I am selling my solid axle removed from my 2000GT. The axle was removed from the car with 110K miles and the FRPP 3.73s were installed at around 50K miles. The solid axle includes the stock LCA, FRPP UCA, ABS sensors, rotors, rear stock vert springs and shocks (removed at 50K), stock quad shocks, snubber, and stock driveshaft. Everything except the catback and the front LCA bolt (used for the IRS swap). Needs new pinion seal. $325.

Also have Steeda LCAs for $125.

Last edited:

bcb00gt

Established Member
Some quick quotes I got was about $300 shipped from New Orleans to Charlotte, NC (I just picked a place).

SaleenFiend

04 MC Cobra
Established Member
Im outside BR. & Looking a lil bit down the road

I need
Solid Rear Axle
Adjust Upper Control (eliminates quads)
Lower Control Arms (actually I may have stock lowercontrol arms)
Abs Sensors (irs to solid are different)
Rear Shocks

Ill buy it and give you the Diff, Gears, and Axles back if you want?
I plan on building a 31 spline 3.90 SRA

bcb00gt

Established Member
Im outside BR. & Looking a lil bit down the road

I need
Solid Rear Axle
Adjust Upper Control (eliminates quads)
Lower Control Arms (actually I may have stock lowercontrol arms)
Abs Sensors (irs to solid are different)
Rear Shocks

Ill buy it and give you the Diff, Gears, and Axles back if you want?
I plan on building a 31 spline 3.90 SRA

I think you need the drive shaft yoke for the SRA. Could be wrong but that is why I had gotten the 99 TSB Cobra driveshaft for the IRS swap I did.

I don't want anything back. I now have a 2006GT. The only thing that may be worth something to sell are the FRPP uppers. Obviously I am selling the Steeda lowers separately. If you don't want the uppers, I will sell them (I need to recoup some money as the SRA I am selling is a very good price). Sell off the axles and 3.73s yourself for some money.

Last edited:

SaleenFiend

04 MC Cobra
Established Member
I think you need the drive shaft yoke for the SRA. Could be wrong but that is why I had gotten the 99 TSB Cobra driveshaft for the IRS swap I did.

I don't want anything back. I now have a 2006GT. The only thing that may be worth something to sell are the FRPP uppers. Obviously I am selling the Steeda lowers separately. If you don't want the uppers, I will sell them (I need to recoup some money as the SRA I am selling is a very good price). Sell off the axles and 3.73s yourself for some money.

Nope just change the flange on the axle housing. Ill keep looking but If I cant find anything Ill let you know

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread