00R intake on a 99 cobra

olgreydog7

Jaded
Established Member
If I knew it would make power I'd have bought it. Well, that and if I hadn't bought an FR500. Your intake just looks sweet. Did you make a deal with the buyer to wait? I'd say you have waited long enough and that it is up for grabs again.

1967eleanor

factory spoiler delete yo
Established Member
If I knew it would make power I'd have bought it. Well, that and if I hadn't bought an FR500. Your intake just looks sweet. Did you make a deal with the buyer to wait? I'd say you have waited long enough and that it is up for grabs again.

yea he won just the intake on ebay for 1500, but said he wanted teh rest too but he said he would need a couple of weeks, we agreed on 2600 for everything, and he hasnt payed yet. Im tired of waiting so im going to throw it back up for sale.

1967eleanor

Established Member

birdman941

Illiterate Proofreader
Established Member
It's like people who think the Aussie intake doesn't make power,
is easy to get and cheap.
Believe me brother, I know exactly wat you are going through.
Everyone thinks they can do it better for cheaper.
Fact is, they can't.
Let 'em try.

1967eleanor

Established Member
It's like people who think the Aussie intake doesn't make power,
is easy to get and cheap.
Believe me brother, I know exactly wat you are going through.
Everyone thinks they can do it better for cheaper.
Fact is, they can't.
Let 'em try.

its unfortunate but whatever, itll sit in my garage. Someday people will be offering to pay 1000 for the intake tube. scott from karkraft emailed me said he was interested, i have a feeling it would be back up on ebay for 10,000 :lol:

Gallows

Make My Day... N/A
Established Member
its unfortunate but whatever, itll sit in my garage. Someday people will be offering to pay 1000 for the intake tube. scott from karkraft emailed me said he was interested, i have a feeling it would be back up on ebay for 10,000 :lol:

Offer to split the $10,000 50/50:rollseyes They definitely think everything they sell on ebay is gold.

birdman941

Illiterate Proofreader
Established Member

Or maybe put up another fake Boss 290 alongside it.

Users who are viewing this thread