01-04 2V Intercooled Vortech-Low miles

daniel302

because cobra
Established Member
FS/FT 00-04 2V Intercooled Vortech-Low miles

I have an 00-04 Mustang GT 2v supercharger kit. It's a v1 s-trim(loud one that whistles). Comes with everything but a fuel pump, tune and the small tube to extend the radiator hose. Literally, it is everything that came with the kit except for the pump, small radiator tube, and a tune.
Comes with:
38lb injectors
Diablosport MAFia MAF extender
Front mount intercooler with all piping
Greddy type RS Blow off valve
3.12"(on the blower), 3.33", and 3.6" pulleys
Vortech belt
Vortech idlers
Power Pipe
Silicone connectors with t-bolt clamps.
Head unit/bracket/bolts/oil drain and feed and probably more that I'm forgetting.
Also comes with everything needed to run non-intercooled. I bought the kit new and ran non-intercooled for 2k miles. I put the front mount on and the intake temps are ~20* above ambient, smooth reliable power. The kit has 7k miles on it. No shaft play. WIth the 3.12" pulley at 5400rpms, my car made 11lbs of boost and 405 hp on a conservative tune. Revving to 6k, car would see 12-13lbs of boost.Also, I had to "massage" the passenger side pipe so I could run fog lights on my cobra bumper, this does not affect performance. I can take pictures of anything specific if need be. Asking $2700+3% paypal fees. PM me on here. Make me an offer, let's see if we can work something out. Would really rather not ship but if I have to, shipping will be at the buyers expense. Would also trade for a forged 2v shortblock, or an older sportbike(cbr, gsxr, r6, r1, zx6 etc)
P7260184.gif

P7260183.gif

P7260182.gif

P7260181.gif

P7260180.gif

Last edited:

dwtjr3

Established Member
i would need hte oil feed and drain lines too, as well as the mounting bracet and mafia maf extender

DaBigBone

Established Member
I'd be interested on the intercooler setup. PM me the details on it if you will sell it separately.

Users who are viewing this thread