01' Black Saleen Hardtop #127

svt/saleen

Ok so here's the deal, my buddy bought this car, dropped just over 4k to rebuild the engine, and spent 400 on a bigger heat exchanger to cool the supercharger temp a little. Other than that car was in really good condition. Too bad like a week after it all got put back together some ****er hit him and totaled it. Well he bought it back. Anyways, the driver side door and rear quarter panel is wasted, however all body kit pieces, including the side skirts (yes even the driver side 1 is untouched amazingly), hood (he has the GT style hood, non functional), trunk/wing, front and rear fascia. He's got both front seats. He has all the Saleen factory badges, including the under the hood, and the one next to the shifter. The engine is in tip-top condition with around 300-500 miles on it after the re-build. The car ran great. So, here's what he wants to do, sell it as 1 package to someone who either wants to rebuild it, or wants to strip most of it off and put it on there GT or whatever. If he can't sell it all as 1 piece, he would be willing to sell sets of stuff. Wheels and tires, has 18' Saleen rims with 295's in good shape, engine/charger as 1, tranny, rear axle/breaks. You get the idea, he doesn't wanna sell just the throttle body or just the charger, he'd prefer to send it all packing, but beggars can't be choosers. Anyways, anyone who is interested send me a PM, ill give you mine or my buddy's phone # we can work from there. BTW we are in Roseville, CA, and he does have receipts, for all work done. The picture below will verify much of what I’ve already said, any questions feel free to leave me a message.

Thanks Guys.

P.S. i wrote this before i saw the picture he had, if you want mor detailed 1's, which you probably do message me.

Pictures

Users who are viewing this thread