01 bullitt 36,xxx mi clean... 14.5k obo

GABULLITT3170

Established Member
like title says 01 mustang bullitt for sale with 36,xxx mi, it is dhg. never been to drag strip in it and has always been babied. oil changed every 3k mi and have paperwork to prove this since i have owned it. I am selling it because i just picked up an older bmw from a family member and i need to free up some money bc i am in college. if anyone is interested send me an email or reply on here i will get back to you as soon as i can.

Bluebullit

Established Member
pics would help man so i would work on that. i love the bullitts and would love to get rid of my car for one lol

gl though

KduncSS

Ille qui nos omnes servab
Established Member
+1 on some pics. I work in Kennesaw. Wish I could take it off your hands as I LOVE the Bullit cars. Probaby the only 2valve powered Mustang I would ever buy again. Good luck Ill keep my ears open to any potential buyers for ya.

GABULLITT3170

Established Member
sorry about not responding guys. this weekend at work i was using a knife and slipped off what i was cutting and stabbed my hand and had to go get some stitches. later today when i get home from college i will post some pics. and thanks for all the compliments about bullitts. makes me not wanna sell lol but i have to for college money.

GABULLITT3170

Established Member
if anyone wants pics send me an email at [email protected] i cant figure out how to post them. sorry. oh and for everyone out there that has no idea what this is google bullitt read special edition features. not trying to be mean i just know i will leave one of the features out. lol. i have the mach 460 stereo system, shorty antenna, x pipe, flowmasters, bullitt floormats, CAI and i think that is it. Also oil is changed every 3k miles and i have paperwork to prove it since i have owned it. Also i just got the coolant flushed. Any other question just send me an email. and i think the warranty is transferrable i will find out if anyone is seriously interested. For all of you wondering the bullitt actually does not get bad gas mileage if driven normally. i get around 19 usually!!!

GABULLITT3170

Established Member
car is no longer for sale guys sorry.... had a loan pre approved and now the economy has destroyed all loan possibilities. maybe for sale again when economy picks up and i can get a damn loan.

Users who are viewing this thread