WANTED: 01 Cobra convertible

notchstang92

Spoolin'
Established Member
Looking for a 2001 cobra convertible. No black exteriors or tan interiors. Clean title only. Not opposed to a car that needs some collision or mechanical work, but that would depend on the severity of the damage. Paint work is fine too, but not looking for something with rust and rot.

Ideal car for me would be something that runs well and isn't rotted or been in numerous accidents. 6 speed swaps are fine.

I'm located in MA, but would travel for the right deal and could have the car picked up if necessary.

Last edited:

notchstang92

Spoolin'
Established Member
I would say at the most mid teens depending on what the car is. I used to own an 01 cobra hardtop and it wasn't easy to sell. These ones just don't hold their value for some reason unless you're selling the tailights or the front bumper.

Maxx1Jr1

Looking for a 2001 cobra convertible. No black exteriors. Clean title only. Not opposed to a car that needs some collision or mechanical work, but that would depend on the severity of the damage. Paint work is fine too, but not looking for something with rust and rot.

Ideal car for me would be something that runs well and isn't rotted or been in numerous accidents. 6 speed swaps are fine.

I'm located in MA, but would travel for the right deal and could have the car picked up if necessary.
I have a 2001 Cobra hard top in white with tan interior. Car is in great shape just one minor dent/damage on the right passenger front fender. Other that that the car has never been in an accident and has a clean title. The kicker: motor and transmission are shot. Motor is hydro-locked and transmission needs the synchronizer replaced (kicks out of 2nd gear).
Car is 100% cobra not a replica. It’s just sitting in my garage collecting dust and taking up space. I don’t know what a reasonable price would be but as a sentimental cost I’d like 6k?? Negotiable within reason.
[email protected] is my email if anyone is interested. I can send detailed pictures and more info.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
I have a red ‘99 Cobra convertible. Rusty free and Race Red with a really nice white top. Vortech and subsequent blown 4.6 are gone. IRS and taillights gone. Newly rebuilt T45.
So ‘99 convertible Cobra, clean title no engine IRS or taillights. $3000
-J

notchstang92

Spoolin'
Established Member
I have a red ‘99 Cobra convertible. Rusty free and Race Red with a really nice white top. Vortech and subsequent blown 4.6 are gone. IRS and taillights gone. Newly rebuilt T45.
-

I have a 2001 Cobra hard top in white with tan interior. Car is in great shape just one minor dent/damage on the right passenger front fender. Other that that the car has never been in an accident and has a clean title. The kicker: motor and transmission are shot. Motor is hydro-locked and transmission needs the synchronizer replaced (kicks out of 2nd gear).
Car is 100% cobra not a replica. It’s just sitting in my garage collecting dust and taking up space. I don’t know what a reasonable price would be but as a sentimental cost I’d like 6k?? Negotiable within reason.
[email protected] is my email if anyone is interested. I can send detailed pictures and more info.
I sent you an email.

notchstang92

Spoolin'
Established Member
-J
Thanks. I'm going to have to think about that one.

fangstang

Established Member
I wonder if it could be my old car. I had a 2001 Cobra in white/tan. They didnt make very many.

C.j. Delgross

Established Member
Are you still looking? I have an 01 Silver vert for sale, NA with all the breather mods and bushing kits installed.

Users who are viewing this thread