'01 Cobra FR500 cammer 5.0

Ltlmule

Established Member
This car is not owned by kenny brown. Its owned by a individual. Kenny Brown performance is no longer in business. If you have an offer contact the ebay service that is listing the car.

Ltlmule

Established Member
Black2004Cobra said:
Says its a v6, then it says its a 4.6.......

You said cammer 5.0????

Am I missing something :shrug:

Well if you read the first couple of paragraphs on the description it explains it.

It started life as V6 because it was designed to be an affordable club sport racer. Then it got a Vortech with and intercooler and that engine was forsale on a recent ebay ad. This motor came from ford racing performance parts
M6007T50EA-B.jpg
If you notice it has the FR500 intake
M-9424-DP50.jpg
pic of motor in car
69_12.JPG
which comes on the Cammer 5.0. I have driven this car and standard 4.6 cobras. This motor is not a standard cobra motor, it had as much power at the 03 cobra I have driven on many occasions.

The service providing the photo only knows as much as they can tell from past articles.

Plus this car has a tubular kenny brown kframe, coilovers, 03 IRS with all the kennybrown tubular arms, carbon fiber splitter, etc.

Plus the ulitimate benefit insurance for a V6 mustang.

Cammer specs
low restriction air intake and vehicle exhaust systems, the engine will exceed 400 Bhp and have a very broad torque curve, peaking over 365 ft./lbs.

Among the many features of the 5.0L Cammer are:

Variable geometry long/short runner, magnesium intake manifold assembly

All new Ford Racing 356 alloy aluminum block, specifically designed for this 5.0L engine program

Ford Racing high-flow cylinder heads

Ford Racing 12mm lift camshafts with unique valves, springs and rocker arms

High-strength racing connecting rods

Forged pistons with 11:1 compression ratio (nominal)

Complete with power steering pump, alternator and air conditioning compressor

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread