01 cobra throttle cable, 03-04 cobra tanks and pulleys

cotySRT-4

Established Member
All I have left is a few parts. Accepting offers. Don't be afraid, I want to get rid of this stuff.

2003-2004 cobra factory coolant tanks
99-04 cobra, Mach 1 factory exhaust manifolds

I'm pretty much just seeing what people offer since I haven't had the time to really research everything so if you wish to say what the going rate is I'm all ears. It would be easier to contact me on my cell at 573-253-9252.

Last edited:

Mrpancho95

Established Member
Throttle cable goes for around $120-150, and depending on the exhaust headers they go for $50-60 shipped other wise they will sit for a while.

HOUSTANG

Established Member
What are you asking for flywheel? I'm assuming it is a 8 bolt 11"? Do you have pics to see condition? Thanks!

Shane
Houston, tx

cotySRT-4

Established Member
Yes, it is a 8 bolt 11. I do have pictures of it as well. If you want PM me your number and I'll send you them. Based off the pictures we can see what you think is a fair price. It's just your standard flywheel is all.

99p1scGT

Market Maurader
Established Member
the throttle cable will fit 03/04 mach 1 correct? would you be willing to come down a bit on your price? just spent a ton on my Mach and now have to deal with the cable failing on me with no money left, so i really am on a tight budget. let me know if you can help!

cotySRT-4

Established Member
Yes, the 99-01 cobra and 03-04 Mach 1 share the same throttle cable. Unfortunately, I sold the cable earlier tonight so it's already gone. Good luck in your search tho.

Users who are viewing this thread