01 Cobra vs. Pullied 04 Cobra

Cobie03

Established Member
I was driving around looking for some fun, when I saw a beautiful Zinc Yellow 04 Cobra with a couple of guys around it parked to the side. I pull around and pull over to talk mustang to him and ask about his ride. He told me his car has a 2.8 Billetflow pulley, Accufab throttlebody, Magnaflow x-pipe, Magnaflow catback, Densecharger cai, Billetflow 100m upper idler pulley, 8.8 solid rear axle and Steeda Tri-ax shifter. I said very nice and told him my mods (in sig.):rockon: I asked him if he wanted to do a little run to the traffic light wich is aliitle more than a 1/4, he said sure. Anyway we line up and one of his bodies drops the hands, we both took off. I spun and wheel hopped alittle (DAMN IRS) but controlled it, while he spun but took off better. On the 1-2 shift he had a good 1/2 car on me. on the 2-3 shift I was gaining up to his door handle. On my 3-4 shift I ended up beating him by alittle more than 1/2 a car length. Overall A very good race and cool guy. We talked for awhile and I went home happy:rolling:.
Still looking for Z06's to play with.:beer:

Cobie03

Established Member
I dynoed at 517rwhp, 452 rwtq initially but brought it down to be safe at 468rwhp, 429rwtq which is where I am right now. It's all in the tune guys and I couldn't be happier with my tuner:rockon: .

Turbopeople.com

Cobie03

Established Member
I dynoed at 517rwhp, 452 rwtq initially but brought it down to be safe at 468rwhp, 429rwtq which is where I am right now. It's all in the tune guys and I couldn't be happier with my tuner:rockon: .

Turbopeople.com :burnout:

Cobie03

Established Member
Originally posted by Avenging Angel
Good kill. Sounds fun. I think you made a wise choice in bringing your tune down with your stock internals.
Yea thanks, I figure it's better to be safe than sorry.:beer: Anyway I plan on buying a forged block in a year or two. As for right now thats plenty of power for me. :-D

Turbopeople.com

Pyro

Established Member
Originally posted by Cobie03

Nice kill... according to your HP numbers, that sounds like a very accurate outcome.:rockon:

KillrCobra

Established Member

Good kill. :thumbsup:

How much boost were you pushing when you were making 512? And yeah it was probably a good idea to bring the power down. :D

Cobie03

Established Member
Originally posted by JoeCobra
Good kill. :thumbsup:

How much boost were you pushing when you were making 512? And yeah it was probably a good idea to bring the power down. :D

If I remember correctly, I think it was between 9-10psi, but that was almost year ago.:-D Thanks guys keep the questions and comments coming. :beer:

KillrCobra

Established Member
If I remember correctly, I think it was between 9-10psi, but that was almost year ago.:-D Thanks guys keep the questions and comments coming. :beer:

Wow, 9-10psi. Some serious power for that much boost. Any pics of the car.

Cobie03

Established Member
Originally posted by JoeCobra
Wow, 9-10psi. Some serious power for that much boost. Any pics of the car.

I do have pics, but I don't know how to post them. :shrug: And I couldn't be happier with the procharger setup on my car. :rockon:

Turbopeople.com:burnout:

Rick James

Got Brimley???
Established Member
How much did it cost you to complete your S/C install. I'm talkin with new injectors, labor etc. I'm thinkin about buyin a P1SC, and I am curious if you think it is worth it (I know, stoooopid question). Also, have you experienced any issues, such as leakage, etc .. with that pappy??

CraZeeSTanG

Established Member
Nike Kill :rockon:

Awesome Setup. I had the same setup, but with prochargers bigger brother.. D1SC. Made similar power on 9psi

We only at 12 degrees of timing in her too. We TRIED to tune down! The bigger blower was just making the power.

She ran great.. bowdown: :prochargers RULE! :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread