01 Cobra Vs. SRT10 Viper, 03 cobra and LS1 Camaro

2K1 SVT

Established Member
Had a little fun in Mexico :coolman:
[youtube_browser]aXsprCNICqA[/youtube_browser]

jrd699

All men not created equal
Established Member
Mexico has changed a lot since I've been there ;-) nice vids. Take more next time your there

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
The viper looked sick. Great runs, you kept up with them all pretty well.

2K1 SVT

Established Member
Mexico has changed a lot since I've been there ;-) nice vids. Take more next time your there

Yeah it sure has :lol1: and thanks

The viper looked sick. Great runs, you kept up with them all pretty well.

Thanks, I would have liked to have gotten an even run with the Viper but he just took off on the first honk. It's not like I would have kept up either way though :-D

2K1 SVT

Established Member
Car looks like it runs really good! Wht kind of power does it make?

My dyno graph says 464 but I think that that was a spike at the end of the run, it's probably in the 450-460 range. Right now I'm still running a little rich so once my tuner leans out the AFR then I should put down a little more.

nycarpenter

Established Member
Next time your in Mexico leave your buddy at the check point as you do not need the extra weight or liability while south of the border and very north of the speed limit :) Good runs but again be safe :)

2K1 SVT

Established Member
Next time your in Mexico leave your buddy at the check point as you do not need the extra weight or liability while south of the border and very north of the speed limit :) Good runs but again be safe :)

Yeah your right, I need to buy a go pro :-D

GeoffGT

SVT Blumpster
Established Member
great runs.. but i think mexohio is the worst state for cops in the us! be careful.... i've had terrible experiences passing through.

2K1 SVT

Established Member

Cravinmohead22

Import Hater
Established Member
Guy driving the 03 cobra needs practice with his shifts.

Its my car. I let a buddy drive it for payment of a free 3 hour detail job to remove 10lbs of tar I picked up during road construction. Its not his fault. My clutch is going and it fights you into every gear at high RPM's because the flywheel doesnt stop spinning right away. It gets worst as it heats up so nice and slow is the only way to go. It got hot and he tried to force it and missed the shift. I even told him to shift at 6000.

Users who are viewing this thread