01 cobra

jpg03

Established Member
For Sale: 2001 SVT Cobra Mustang
Miles: 80,000
Clean car fax
Price: 9,000

I'm selling all my vehicles but my truck. Figured I'd try to sell the cobra to a good home, so I'd put it on here. Im not in ANY hurry to sell this thing, but I'm looking to buy a house in the near future and this will buy my furniture.

The car needs a little work, but it is drivable the way it sits, and you could drive it for a long time the way it sits. BUT it does have some fender damage (got hit in my apt complex parking lot..hit and run). I got a quote from a body shop in my area it'll run aprox 500$ for the fender, painted, and hung. Needs a clutch, it has a spec stage 1 in it now, needs an upgrade from that pos. It could also use some fresh rubber. Other than that, the car is awesome.

Im sure this car has been seen around this forum before, I bought it off a guy on this forum. The car was done right, and runs perfectly.

List of modifications:
SCT Xcal2 tuned
JLT Intake
Ported Lower
BBK LTs/Catted H
1 Piece spintech exhaust
Steeda Short throw
Spec Stage 1 clutch & Aluminum flywheel

Full Poly Bushings in IRS
4.30 Gears
Aluminum Driveshaft
MM Full Length Subframe Connectors
Bilstein Sports all around
H&R Race springs
X2 Balljoints
Bumpsteer Kit
CC Plates

Carbon Fiber cowl hood painted to match
03 Cobra Side skirts
Shaved Antenna Base (No antenna in car)
Full side Scoops
Tinted Fog Lights

Rear seat delete
New shift boot
MGW Interior Trim parts (cupholders, cig lighter, A/C controls)
Pistol Grip Shifter

Send me a message if you want more pics, or would like to see the car. Im located in South Jersey. Thanks

iphone092.jpg

iphone086.jpg

iphone084.jpg

iphone079.jpg

183993_10150096869215770_589250769_6881516_1096692_n.jpg

Last edited:

jpg03

Established Member
So the only "little work" is the fender?! If not what else is there??

Needs a clutch, it has a spec stage 1 in it now, needs an upgrade from that pos. It could also use some fresh rubber. Other than that, the car is awesome.

FENDER
CLUTCH
TIRES

*ill be on a business trip from jan-may in Florida. So obviously, I wont be able to sell it between those months

Users who are viewing this thread