'01 F250 Super Duty Super Cab - 68k miles

HASFANGS

Established Member
Meticulous owner and maintenance records, 5.4L, XLT, 68,300 miles, Harley Davidson 20" wheels and tires and paint scheme. SkyJackers 2.0" add-a-leaf springs at each corner, plus the required track bar drop bracket. Four Pro-Comp MX-6 gas adjustable shocks, with matching Pro-Comp steering stabilizer. Undercoated each year before winter. Stock 4.10 gears. Stainless steel Borla catback dual exhaust with Magnaflow tips. Also installed the improved flow Y pipe that eliminates the factory reductions. Sounds great, have not taken new gas mileage yet, but supposed to be better. Factory Ford side steps, bedliner, tonneau cover, aluminum billet grille, Ford billet hinged fuel filler door, K&N air filter. Installed electric brake kit and trailer wiring, to tow my 1968 Mustang to Carlisle (PA) twice. The 7 pin trailer connection is custom mounted in the bumper. The class 5 trailer hitch is currently being sand-blasted for fresh paint, but is included. Alpine CD/AM/FM receiver with Alpine amp 100Wx4 (behind seat) and Pioneer speakers in all four doors. Brake calipers have been painted red, but probably could use another coat. Steel cowl hood. All modifications were performed professionally, and this truck needs nothing right now. When I had the Dark Shadow Grey painted on lower half, new F350 badges and custom FX4 stickers were installed. Also did the 2003 headlight conversion. $13,900
If interested, or want to find out more, e-mail me at [email protected] or call me at 518-793-1635 or 518-338-6092 cell. Thanks!

IMG_2567.gif

IMG_2569.gif

Last edited:

HASFANGS

Established Member
Beautiful truck!! Where are you located and are you in a big rush to sell? Thanks.

Glens Falls is 50 minutes above Albany, (NY). I am not in a rush to sell. May try local want ads next, or eBay after a while?? It is on here and Ford Truck Enthusiasts.com only right now. Are you serious buyer? Call if you want to talk more: 518.745.2710 days.

HASFANGS

Established Member
More pictures, (slightly older pics note Maine plates), since these photos were taken, I have changed exhaust tips to 18"x3" diameter MagnaFlows, added a front Pro-Comp stabilizer shock and restored the front tow hooks, and as mentioned the rear tow hitch is off being sand blasted, good pic of the cowl hood though...:

IMG_1820.jpg

IMG_1823.jpg

IMG_1824.jpg

IMG_1830.jpg

IMG_1832.jpg

Last edited:

HASFANGS

Established Member
Here's some more taken today (yes, there is still snow in the yard!), I'll get the interior shots up soon. Thanks for looking.

IMG_3523.jpg

IMG_3519.jpg

IMG_3518.jpg

IMG_3512.jpg

IMG_3513.jpg

IMG_3510.jpg

Last edited:

HASFANGS

Established Member
^tHANKS FOR THE HEADS UP, FIXED NOW. AND HERE ARE SOME MORE OF THE INTERIOR:

IMG_3527.jpg

IMG_3526.jpg