01 Ford lightning! 575hp 800tq! I'm giving this thing away!

flamedlightning

**I just had this thing retuned. This is why the truck has higher numbers then the other times I posted.**

I have got to get this truck gone asap! There is nothing wrong with it! I've dropped the price to $19.5k FIRM which is payoff. The banks will lend up $24k on this truck so you would have enough equity in it to get enough money out to put a SB in it and really crank up the spray! This price is less than trade in, come on someone please help me out! You will not find a better nx install any where! This install with parts and tune costed over $4k!

Hello all! I’m looking at selling my 01’ Lightning. Looking at houses so my toy must go. The Dyno tune shows 575HP and 800TQ to the wheels on the nitrous. The nitrous is set up on a 75 HP shot, but make about 150rwhp and 200rwtq. The nitrous is installed under the blower and that makes this kit extremely efficient. This is a custom mid plate done by NX; there is only a couple like this around. The truck is set up on a safe tune. The other people running this setup have done so for the last couple years with no problems on their factory block!

Performance Mods: Custom NX Nitrous Install*, JDM Dyno Tuned w/ SCT, Magna Flow Mufflers, Bassani Off-Road Mid-Pipe, JDM 108MM Power Pipe, Metco 4lb Lower Pulley.

Total $5200

Styling: Ford 18” Chrome Rims, Expedition Grill Shroud, Billet Upper & Lower Grills, Dark Tint, Sylvania Silver Stars in Head & Fog Lights, Clear Corners, Clear Headlights, Ground Force 1”/2” Drop Kit.

Total $2350

Audio: MTX Thunder Form Box 2-MTX 5500 10”, Memphis 500-Watt Studio

Total $1000

Grand Toatal $8550

*The NX kit includes the GENX-2 Kit, upgraded switches, remote bottle opener, and window switch. There's not even been a full bottle ran through this truck. This custom kit was $4000 installed!

I bought the truck used from Ted Russell Ford in Knoxville, TN with about 18k miles. A couple months after I got the truck, I blew a plug (this is a common problem with 01 lightnings due to poor head design, search on this topic at www.f150online.com) through the head. Even if you don’t buy my truck, make sure you ask the seller if they have addressed this problem. The ford dealer used 04 heads to fix my truck around 20k miles. I have not had any problems since.

This truck is vehicle number 3567 of 6381 on the SVT certification letter.

This is a well-maintained vehicle that needs a good home. There is NOTHING wrong with this truck. It runs perfect. I took a new position at work where I travel a lot and I do not have the time to spend with the truck that I should. The truck is parked in a garage and I have put about 300 miles put on it since the NX was installed.

The bank I have this financed through will go up to 10 years on this vehicle with payments as low as $275/mo.

KBB suggests:

Retail: $23,500

Private Party: $20,000

NADA suggest:

Retail $23,000

Trade In $20,000

I’m asking $19,500 locally.

Please e-mail with any questions.

Thanks for looking,

Eric

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2080788

getterdone

Established Member
I'm looking to buy a L, my financing will be going through the first week in feb. around the 1st - 3rd time frame. If you still have the truck then I would love to take it off your hands. my email is [email protected] shoot me a line if you don't have any other offers before then.. Thanks.. Nick

Blwn330

Established Member
You live in Limestone? My uncle and grandma live in limetstone. LOL what a small world

getterdone

Established Member
if you pull the ebay link, said it sold for around 15, and he said the guy couldn't get the money....i wish i could get ahold of this guy, as soon as the 1 FEB. rolls around and i can get my pay statement to the bank they'll get me some money to buy this truck!

flamedlightning

Sorry guys, I've not beening looking on this fourm. The exact milage is 47,500. The truck didn't sell because the guy couldn't get the funds. Let me know if you are interested!
Thanks
Eric

flamedlightning

New Dyno:

2080788_19_full.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread