01 GT for 03 Mach

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
Well I went the other day to the Ford Dealership and drove a Zinc Mach I. Pretty nice car, real tight and great brakes. So anyway I'm trading my 01 Zinc GT on Monday for the Mach I. So $13,000.00 out the door and my car, now I will have a Mach I. Seems like a pretty good deal to me considering I beat them down from $15,500.00. If you think I'm getting screwed too bad I'm pretty excited and trying to maintain my composure. Should hold me over till the new body style Cobra comes out, ya think? Plus it will look great when I pull my SC Seadoo also Yellow and Black. Yes it will have a trailer hitch!! Might bother some of you but tough shit, my GT has one. So needless to say I'm and starting to freak out, screw my composure.:beer: :D

bullet 1

Established Member
NO HITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
You won't even see it. You can't see it on mine. I got it done at Jerry's Custom Hitches in Miami. Compared to the Uhaul detachable on by old 88GT, it's just fine.

hj16

Established Member
The whole trailer hitch thing just makes me sick to the stomach, thats all.

And no, actually I'm not jealous. Thanks for assuming though :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread