01 GT, s281 wing yes or no?

Detroit

Established Member
saleen wing is my favorite, looks awesome. If I keep my car long enough I will be getting the Saleen wing.

GT00STANG17

Established Member
Your Car looks great the way it is but i would love to see it myself i have been trying to decide if i should go with the saleen wing.

fast02gt

Established Member
saleen wing makes the car say LOOK AT ME....which is cool and it looks ****ing nastyyy..but the wingless is more calm and clean and kinda says..It might be bad ass..ya know? either way man it's a clean car. It's a win win!

02trubluegt

Semper Fi
Established Member
its a win/win man, both ways would look amazing, but you got a really clean look going on right now.

BADD281

Because Race Car
Established Member
The saleen wing looks good when mated with the 03-04 cobra bumper or saleen bumper because they are larger than the standard GT bumper. The Saleen wing with the GT bumper looks like ass IMO. Makes the wing look absolutely massive and I honestly have yet to find one of those wings that fits perfectly and isn't slightly twisted from the manufacturer.

CBrowning84

Established Member
I love that wing, had it on my old Cobra. But IMHO your car screams CLEAN! I think the addition would be a downgrade in that area.

cobrasvtcoupe25

Established Member
I say 03 Cobra or wingless

+1

B04.jpg

B02.jpg

4502.jpg

SILVERSTONE

SilverBullitt
Established Member
thank you all for the compliments and yeah after thinking about it all night i decided not to buy it lol.. still hoping on finding a good deal on a cobra wing .. lol

WS6JJP

Corn juice powered
Established Member
I say definitely go for the Saleen wing, i've had them on my last 3 stangs and i love they way they look.

Heres a few pics of my old 01 Mineral Gray GT taken in the front yard of a friends parents house.
LXand01GT-1.jpg

LXand01GT2.jpg

01stang.jpg

and heres my last Silver 10th Anniv Cobra that i had back in '03

myoldcobra.jpg

Lastly, heres my current 04 SY Cobra

cobra096.jpg

cobra110.jpg

image004-1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread