'01 Oxford $16,500

davidwnuc

Established Member
2001 oxford white
72,xxx miles
predator tuner
NGK TR6's
Hankook Ventus <8,000 miles on tires
never been to track or on dyno. truck is my daily driver. I bought it when i was in South Carolina. drove it acoss the country about a year and a half ago. My wife and i are talking about having another child and i need to get something bigger. Truck is in great shape no problems regular oil changes just changed plugs a couple of months ago. i am in the Navy so the truck doesn't get driven very much. there is a lein on the truck through Navy Federal Credit Union.
the pictures show the only problems with the truck. Never been in accident.
i am in the Bremerton WA. area, across the water from Seattle

NADA trade-in = 15,500
NADA retail = 18,000
pictures at the below link i can take more if needed.
http://www.nloc.net/classifieds/showproduct.php/product/1827/cat/500
http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.j...nsmission=Automatic&max_price=17500&cardist=0

Last edited:

AkGirl

Established Member
Will you ship to Alaska? I didnt see anything wrong in the pictures besides the small tear in the bed cover. Is there anything else wrong with it? Its hard to tell from the pictures but are the windows tinted? I currently looking at another one in the Renton area but not sure if he wants to ship it to Alaska.

2000 LiGhtNinG

Established Member
why does this thread say an 01 and then you go to the link in your post to nloc and it says a 1999 with 16k miles?

davidwnuc

Established Member
the link takes you directly to my page on nloc if you scroll down the page you will see the ad for my truck. but if you click on the picture of the odometer on the top of the page you are redirected to the 1999 that you speak of. the link is directly to MY truck for sale.

smknvette

Established Member
Man thats a good looking truck. I would buy this in a heart beat if it was about 6 months from now.lol Would make a great DD.

Users who are viewing this thread