01 Silver Cobra vert*10k-mi*S/C-464hp*Detoit Area w/extras*Reduced to 10k must sell

raider187

Ne Desit Virtus
Established Member
*SOLD* 01 Silver Cobra vert*10k-mi*S/C-464hp*Detoit Area w/extras *SOLD*

I have a 2001 silver cobra convertible for sale. This car has been modified to 464 RWHP with an ATI Prochager. I'm asking $10,000 for everything. This car IS SOLD.

The car has a golf ball size crack in the plastic front bumper cover (my ex-gf bumped in to it with her Escape, it's from the trailer hitch)

The car has some blow by issues, common with superchargers, it needs a drip can installed. Did compression check it, its in stock tolerances.

It needs tires, Fronts are original, Rear are 7yr old Nitto DR's the both have plenty of tread but are old.

There are a few minor scratchs in the body, (very few, very minor)

It has around 10k Miles

It is located in SE michigan, but I can work out delivery if needed.

This car was only at the drag strip a three times and babied the remainder.

Included on the car.
ATI procharger. 6lbs with intercooler
42lb injectors / Pro M mass airmeter / 03 Dual Fuel Pumps
Magnaflow Catback
Mac Prochamber (No Cats, MIL Eliminaters installed)
Other parts, like for rear wheel anti-hop, gauges, ect..

Also Included
MAC longtube headers
New in box 17x9 Chrome Mach one wheels
Weld on full length subframe connectors
and a bunch of original parts that I have left.

Call or Text - Rick at 734-516-5677 for more info.

4465883792_02a98169df_o.jpg

4465883862_0b1a7064d9_o.jpg

4465883740_3d94c25053.jpg

Last edited:

matt87

Established Member
10k miles for 10k dollars!? with a procharges to boot. this either the deal of the century or a scam.

raider187

Ne Desit Virtus
Established Member
I'm opening a business and need money. There is actually less than 10,000 miles on the car.

It's hurts, trust me, but I need it sell it NOW or I will pull it off the market and try to find investors.

Last edited:

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
3 day ebay it start at 11,000 at no reserve trust me it will sell.... I would be all over this if I did not have a blue 01 convert now.... Even with the few things that need to be addressed heck of a deal... would u sell tonnuea cover seperate?

raider187

Ne Desit Virtus
Established Member
3 day ebay it start at 11,000 at no reserve trust me it will sell.... I would be all over this if I did not have a blue 01 convert now.... Even with the few things that need to be addressed heck of a deal... would u sell tonnuea cover seperate?

That's a really good idea. I might just post in on eBay. The Tonneau cover will go with car along with the new 17x9 mach one wheels, subframe connectors and the rest of the extras. Hell I could pull of the S/C with the parts and sell that real quick for 3k alone.

raider187

Ne Desit Virtus
Established Member
loving it!!

Me too, but I still need a solid offer. If anyone has one and are serious call me after noon today (734-516-5677). I'm going to put it on ebay for 11k if I dont have a solid offer by this evening.

I have had alot of questions... Please call me with them.

Here is a shot of the bumper.

4469994772_b2953144e3.jpg

Interior

4469992468_c5c4093f8b_o.jpg

Over all shot (Fyi.. the hood is popped)

4469995870_e612ed6e0e_o.jpg

One more...

4469995426_01bde38ae4_o.jpg

Last edited:

egman2005

Established Member
dont have cash but can get trade my car plus cash if interested.

my car if interested is an 03 svtf
goods are
jrsc supercharger can sell seperate for 2000

i can throw 2 grand on top maybe more

raider187

Ne Desit Virtus
Established Member
dont have cash but can get trade my car plus cash if interested.

my car if interested is an 03 svtf
goods are
jrsc supercharger can sell seperate for 2000

i can throw 2 grand on top maybe more

Sorry not intersted in trading for another car, if you had 7k and CBR 600 and some cash I might be open to that...

I can't believe it's still here. :eek:

Last edited:

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
The blow by problem is scaring people I am betting man. It could be so many things. I wish I was some what local to see it in person and go from there I have cash but.... my gf saw this and liked it

egman2005

Established Member
well i can offer 4k cash on top of car with out the sc. if that might intise a little more. the svt focus should sell quick as hell for 6500 or even faster at 6.

just an offer

people are more in the market for fuel saving cars plus some high school kid should scoop it up if they know what it is

Last edited:

matt87

Established Member
i had breathers for all of one day after my procharger install. made a oil vapor mess on my clean valve covers. did some searching here and learned its normal, installed a catch can and problem solved. i still cannot fathom that this car has not sold. the procharger kit is 5k by itself, so thats like 5k for the car and 5k in mods. wake up people and buy this!

Last edited:

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
well i can offer 4k cash on top of car with out the sc. if that might intise a little more. the svt focus should sell quick as hell for 6500 or even faster at 6.

just an offer

people are more in the market for fuel saving cars plus some high school kid should scoop it up if they know what it is

If its so simple sell it today then go buy his car with cash......

raider187

Ne Desit Virtus
Established Member
Thanks Matt it took a bit of time for me to notice the blow by, but when I did I was so freaked I had the car compression tested and new Denso's put in. The Compression check was to stock specifications.

The car was professionaly tuned to be safe. There is no chip in it the PCM was re-flashed.

The overall Kit is solid, the Pro M Uver, and the dual fuel pumps we the finishing touch to a nice setup.

This car was a toy for me not a daily driver. I only drove it on rare occasions.

The is also a PHP IRS brace and bushings installed.

There are also hundreds of dollars in extras that go with it.

Rick

i had breathers for all of one day after my procharger install. made a oil vapor mess on my clean valve covers. did some searching here and learned its normal, installed a catch can and problem solved. i still cannot fathom that this car has not sold. the procharger kit is 5k by itself, so thats like 5k for the car and 5k in mods. wake up people and buy this!

Lazerred98cobra

Established Member
I will likely buy the car but im stuck on the shipping?? Any ideas or know any good companies I could contact about getting it to Maine? Email me [email protected] Or do you think I could drive the car 800 miles or so to home with the blow by?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread