01 silvert Vert w/ BBS RKs..... Atlanta

Trip

Seasoned Snake Charmer
Established Member
2001 SVT Cobra Vert Silver/black.......$13200.00
41k miles....I only drive it about 1000 miles per year, and only
when it is nice enough for the top to be down.....
always garaged and never driven in the rain since I have owned....
BBS RK Staggered w/ almost new Ecstas rubber
Brand new 2012 Alpine Bluetooth Headunit
Full Length Subframe connectors
Borla Phantom catback(tone sounds amazing)
LED Sequential tail lights
(I have a honeycomb vinyl right now that can be pealed)
LED 3rd brake light
blacked out rear lower valance
Mach1 chin
Stock hood w/ functional heat extractor cut out
interior in great condition
no door dings
original top has only one spot of wear....
100% Clean Vehicle History
just listed today on caragurus.com...click below for pics:

Used Ford Mustang SVT Cobra For Sale Snellville, GA - CarGurus

Super nice car.....gets a lot of attention from mustang/cobra crowd

if you need more pics, contact me and I will email.....

only issue I have ever had is oil cooler died and the dealer didn't burp the system correctly when replaced and caused a hesitation that took me a lil bit to figure out.......

if you are shopping in the Atlanta area, this is the nicest one around....
I would prefer a local buyer, but if you are out of state and want to get it checked out by a dealer, let me know and I will arrange to take it to your choice of mechanics......

Last edited:

Green99

Established Member
You shouldn't have cleared out the old post when you put this up for sale. Now people wonder what is wrong with the car.......

Trip

Seasoned Snake Charmer
Established Member
Sold........got $10.9k in trade on a 2012 Inferno Orange 6 speed (14k miles)
they put my Cobra thru the most thorough check Ive ever seen....had 3 different managers drive it for at least an hour total, and they all came back with smiles on their faces, took it on the rack....mechanics went over it with a fine tooth comb, compression test, everything...they loved the car....but they originally offered $9k and I walked, they called me back, got the price right on the C6(really right) and then I held firm at $12.5k on the trade until he finally offered $10.9k......the end of the month car sales blues(no accident that I waited till the last day)

I didn't want any of those old issues/posts to cloud the vibe of the car here on the forum....
I guess that was dumb....

but I also knew that everybody on this forum is lookin for the bargain of a lifetime, so it would have to be someone that really wanted a perfect car and was willin to spend a little extra for it.....instead of a project car with 100k that they can buy for $4k

I figured out my hesitation Loooong ago, damn thing was prob the nicest Cobra Ive ever seen, and driven....
but I had kinda lost my fire for the Cobra once I had done what I wanted to with it, and I had an urge for something newer, faster, smoother...and I have owned lots of Cobras in the past, so I figured it was time to own a Vette....

I will miss the Cobra, but this new one is unbelievable.....the manual tranny is just so tight in these........especially after the sloppy clunky Ford boxes......

I guess Ill have to post pics so yall will know Im not BS-ing since I got so Busted.....ha!:burnout:

Trip

Seasoned Snake Charmer
Established Member

Inferno Orange Metallic.....glows like Hot Lava in the bright sunlight......sometimes its Red sometimes its Orange.
all the time its amazing!

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
Did you really trade it in with the RK's on it?? If you did :nonono:

Probably would have got the same money with 03-04 stockers.

Edit - C6 looks sick, love the color.

Last edited:

Trip

Seasoned Snake Charmer
Established Member
everyone wants the RKs until it time to actually pay for them.....several losers offered their set of beat up Cobras, with their worn out tires plus $200-$500(but I need to wait 2 weeks till I get paid...ha!)
plus half of them want you to ship cross country.....not even close to worth the hassle...

and I def got a lot more trade-in because of those wheels(I had several places offer less than $7k in trade, because they are just going to auction any car past 2005)
these guys knew Cobras....and actually my salesman has 2 Cobras that he races and has a 2013 Grand Sport for his DD....
I even left my new Alpine Bluetooth Head unit....and my custom sequential harness and LEDs...
I could have pulled those lights off(cost me $300 originally) and some joker on here would have prob offered me $50 plus shipping.....just not worth it to me....

I'm glad it stayed intact and I'm sure whoever buys it will be glad I did, & will be showing it off on this Forum.....stay tuned...

The C6 is a work of art.......even washing one is a joy...just another chance to run your hands over the sleek lines....
Def an unusual color, and by far the sweetest to me....It absolutely glows with an almost holographic color changing effect when in bright sunshine......
even some Corvette owners have asked me if it has a custom paintjob....

I've been a Mustang/Cobra guy for 35 years and I'm sure Ill be back here with a Shelby in the next few years.....just couldn't go to the grave without owning a Vette, right?:burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread