01 SVT Lightning , low miles, tasteful mods

Fastan

Established Member
01 SVT Lightning , 44K miles, tasteful mods

2001 SVT Lightning

Red
Only 44,xxx miles on the truck
Fairly stock with only tasteful mods
JLP short block only has 1800 miles on it (build paperwork available for the JLP short block)
Heads have been upgraded to the 8 thread inserts

Not pullied but could take lots of hp easy with this forged shortblock.

Pics can be found here: 01 Red Lightning JLP built sb 101710 :: IMG00157.jpg picture by Fastan12 - Photobucket
$14,750

Thanks for looking

Last edited:

Fastan

Established Member
Nice, low-mileage, reliable truck modded to prevent worries of tossing a rod or spitting out a plug.

Fastan

Established Member
astrodudepsu - thanks for the props. Done anything new to your Lightning?

Terminated99 - thanks but i would really rather thin the herd as I have too many Lightning and Cobra toys now.

astrodudepsu

1of72 Hater
Established Member
astrodudepsu - thanks for the props. Done anything new to your Lightning?

Terminated99 - thanks but i would really rather thin the herd as I have too many Lightning and Cobra toys now.

Not too much, installed a DMR oil separator and got it re-tuned. It's just how I want it now, brings a smile to my face every time I see it in the parking lot.

If anyone goes to buy this truck, you don't even need directions, just head to the Richmond area, then listen for the sound of 3-4 SVT's roaring in unison, then as you get close just look for the house that looks like an SVT dealership. When I got there I didnt even have to look at the address, and I didn't want to leave either.

Fastan

Established Member
Astro - Are you looking at my house with one of your satelites? :)

This red one is docile compared to my other two. It's been a while since I drove a near-stock Lightning.

Users who are viewing this thread