01 TT z06 Trade..

Fast04SVT

haha, i gotta 2003 TT cobra... 61mm turbos...built motor...solid rear...15k miles...rwhp numbers wednesdays. should be goin to be running pump gas tune...should be in the area of 650rwhp-700rwhp.. so my guess will be like 670ish b/c of mustang dyno.

Last edited by a moderator:

2bscrewed

Full Retard
Established Member
Snurtle112 said:
haha may?? you must be 1 of those 9 second lightnings
HaHa, no it was a 10 sec Lightning, but I traded it for a Cobra, and he couldn't beat either one from a dig. I'll let him know you still have the car. He thought it was sold to the russian.

MADRUSSIAN

GET FAST OR DIE TRYING!
Established Member
bullsh*t!!!

Snurtle112 said:
russian is picking the car up monday..if for some reason he does not car will be up for sale!!! AGAIN
:bs:
Yeah right, guy turned around and sold the car to some one alse without even leting me know!!!!!!:cuss: I gave him deposit, had money in hand and was ready to pick it up on the set date!!!!!!!

MADRUSSIAN

GET FAST OR DIE TRYING!
Established Member
No, but i had canceled the check the minute i found out somthing is not right, the guy had never called me and tell me anything about the deposit or that the deal is off

suprjagr

WHIPPLED 21LBS.
Established Member
wow, that is f'ed up big time...got to be real careful on these boards, lot's of scam-artists

DOHC Holliday

robot clean
Established Member
I could tell by this kids posts that he's not someone to buy from. It wouldn't surprise me if he was not a day over 15.

lol, lmao, =)

Who does that shit if they want someone to take them seriously? Especially with a car like this!?!

cobra-info

Established Member
Snurtle112 said:
yaaa just lowered a lil bit...too bad theres a cam and 2 blow off valves..LMAO..otherwise it would sound stock....i got into a run with a TT 350z putting down 450whp...it wasnt a contest... but the guys were cool....they said they thought i had a small cam but as soon as i opened her up and then heard the whoosh sound they were like o shit nevermind...

Yeah that happend to me once, I and a friend were on I-20 one day and happend to come up on a Z06 and I was like "watch this shit" to my buddy, thinking I was going to walk him like so many other Z06's before him....... Yeah well not the case he pulled a bus on me before I knew what happend. Cool guy, it was also a turbo'd Z. I was making 518 & 552 to the wheels and he said his was 700+ It was a fast MF! Real nice guy he was out of dallas & I think he said 21st Century built his car.

Last edited:

stangluver

Its good to be blown
Established Member
car is in austin, but his location says california? ive also seen this car a while ago on corvette forum. thats somefunky shit.

Users who are viewing this thread