01+ upper/lower grilles

MJG

Established Member
Have a spare set, using another for a custom project.
Grilles are a 9/10
No cracks or breaks, minor scuffing on Ford emblem but all in all very good condition set.

$200+3.5%PP fees and shipping

Pics, well, you know what they look like!

NoAllies

Boost-A-Holic
Established Member
Hm, awesome. Screwed people out of a good, cheap set of grilles on nloc so that he could make a quick dollar. How much you guys wanna bet that he doesnt have the balls to post this up on nloc?! To quote him directly, "i dont have beef with anybody on the net, nor do i plan to". Well shit son, this is the type of BS that causes beef with people!

MJG

Established Member
Get your stories straight fellas before you go off, gotta love the internet.

History ;

I bought a set from a guy on the other side of my country, byt the time they came to my door, $200.

I then bought another set from a friend off NLOC for $100.

So NO, not a flip, just breaking even.

MJG

Established Member
And to prove a point - here's some pics.

mjg-albums-l-picture146458-grilley2.jpg

mjg-albums-l-picture146457-grilley.jpg

LASTLY, I was going to send a PM today to the guy who wanted the grilles on NLOC and sell them to him for $100 (my spare set) as I just picked up the other set this afternoon!!!
SOOOOOOOOOO I'd actually be LOSING $100 over the whole transaction. He has a link to this thread, so the ball is in his court.

So internet tough guys, I am attempting to make amends, deuchers need to settle down some.

And if you want threads....here's one for ya!!!:beer:
[ame=http://www.lightningrodder.com/forum/showthread.php?t=50818]Big THANKS to "MJG"!!!!!!!!!!! - Lightning Forum | LightningRodder.com[/ame]

Last edited:

MJG

Established Member
Read back.....

-$200 (1st set)
-$100 (2nd set)
+$100 ( if the other guy takes me up on my offer)
----------------------------
Net -$200.
YES if he turns my offer down, then I will break even, likely he won't so I lose 100 bucks.

My plan was to have 2 to do some experiments/try new things HOWEVER that has changed and giving the other guy a chance to jump on a good deal.

No need to stir stuff up, I read a few things on your threads about you double selling products....do I take it as gospel? NO. Everything you read/see/hear on the net should be taken with a grain of salt until you get facts straight.

NoAllies

Boost-A-Holic
Established Member
I have NEVER double sold an item. Most that's ever happened is people claim they want what I'm selling, so I hold it...when they don't pay up, I move to next buyer.

You got some fuzzy math going on. You paid $200 for one set (lets make that the set you're keeping), then you paid $100 for the other set. You sell the $100 set for $100 and it's as if the $100 set never entered your hands. Thats breaking even from the spot you were before, $200 in the hole from buying a set of grilles.

Anyway, I'm done here and gonna do the simple thing and just put you on my ignore list.

Users who are viewing this thread