02 black mustang gt twin turbo 650hp

evilminon

I'm selling my twin turbo gt mustang so I may continue putting my self through aviation school. Click here to see the craigslist add:mustang gt Twin turbo 650hp

I wish i wasnt in the spot of needing to sell my toy but that is just how it is. The motor is been built by lone star performance and was just tuned at Hpp racing with dyno charts. I have receipts for everything and has less than 5k miles on build since I had it done. It's been my weekend car. Has many upgrades and puts down 650rwhp (conservative tune) but capable of much more. Has new tires and is sitting in garage since I am at the aviation facility. Absolutely in perfect running condition and have clean Texas title in hand. Never been taken to the track. I have invested over $40k in this car so Im looking for the right buyer, if your seriously thinking about buying we can work out a price and some possible negotiation. Car is located in dallas, tx in my garage while im here in phx for aviation, therefore serious inquiries only. Arrangements can be made if you want to test drive the car in dallas, please have cash in hand. No trades. Text or call me for more details and pics and video of idle.

469-307-3950 text or call.

Quick over look:
High output performance alternator
E85 & 93 oct tune
Built engine
Cp pistons
All arp studs and bolts
Comp cam valve springs
Custom grind Cams -lift 230@503659
T56 tranny 28spline shaft
Strange 33 spline rear end kit with spool
Twin garret 57mm turbos w/bovs
355 gears
Boosta pump (wired up right with relays)
2 Walbro 460s
Division x fuel hat
-8 fuel feed line, -6 return line
Return fuel system
Eboost controller
Edlebrock forged intake with plenum
Cobra crank
Pillar gage (boost/vac, fuel press, fuel/air)
M&H radials 325/45/17
Upr Adjustable coil overs with 150lb springs
Upr k member and A arms
Rear springs are 4cylinder 1960somthing mustang great for hooking up.
12 in sub box that is molded for the trunk
Trunk and interior dyno matted
Slp Line lock
80lb Ford racing injectors
Full length sub frames
Strange shock and struts
Shift light
Cobra fender emblems and front cobra grill emblem

mustang gt Twin turbo 650hp

Users who are viewing this thread