02 gtp sedan

v8venomgt

Established Member
i picked this up 2 years ago may. its been a decent car for me, and keeps miles off the bullitt. before this i had a cherokee that ive missed since the day i sold it. the primary reason for this sale ad is to try and get funds together to buy a cherokee on another forum.

105,xxx miles.
auto,black leather, HUD, heated seat, sunroof, single disc cd, trunk cargo net

recent front end alignment, new ignition switch, front wheel bearings, front sway bar, new brake pads on all 4 corners, tires, intake manifold gasket, coolant elbows, water pump, silverstar headlights, and all new brakes on all 4 corners, spark plugs. + a few other odds n ends.

this car is stock, and driven to and from work. its more desirable than years past cars and doesnt have any strut tower rot. tires are 1 1/2 year old and all of the above parts have been changed over in my ownership. im looking for fair value not top dollar but value to cover the cost of the jeep. if i were to nitpck the flaws of the car; the black trim moldings on the door have chipped up some, one chip in the paint near the gas door on the 1/4 panel, in the somewhat near future id replace the front shocks since the strut mounts are looking a bit flakey. passenger seat has some discoloration on the seat bottom. aside from that. t everything works as it should and this car looks and looks and drives like a nicely maintained 75k mile car. ASKING $5800 obo.

Users who are viewing this thread