'02 L vs. V8 S-10 with a TURBO!

ITHAULS

GIT'R DUN
Established Member
I've never posted in Road Kill before, but I just had to after what happened on the way home from work today! Coming home in rush hour traffic, I come up on a sorta' spiffy lookin' S-10. It's metallic blue with some billet wheels.....actually looked waaay nicer than your average. As I came up on him, he got over in my lane in front of me and he nailed it. I could tell right away it was a V8, but I've seen a couple of these before that weren't real fast considering the concept. So, of course we played in traffic a little, got out of the congested part, and we were movin' along pretty good when a light turned yellow. We both hit the brakes, and when we were stoppin', I heard the unmistakable sound of a friggin' turbo as he came to a stop. So I said to myself....'self, WTF have you gotten us unto?' Well, the light turned green, the L hooked the best it ever has on the street, and I busted his ass by about 5 trucklenghts. No contest. It was smokin' like he was on it, I don't know if he spun real bad or what. I thought he would've killed me, but Ford took home the glory today. So I call my buddy to tell him about bustin' this turbo'd S-10, and he knew which one it was before I even told him what color it is. He'd seen it at a car show (in Moody, AL) and he told me it was definitely a V8 with a turbo. Gotta' love it.

Users who are viewing this thread