02 Mustang f/s

02StalkerCobra

Ok for sale is my 02v6 mustang.....Car has been undergoing some slight modification.. As is right now. car has 75K on her. Long tube mac header just installed. so its running open headers right now. i do have two types of catback exhaust that will go with the car. one is the mac catback system.. the other are mach1 takesoffs. suspose to sound the greatest with the v6. has compete brake system done. crossdrilled slotted rotors. steel braided brakelines. stock calipers, fully ceramic pads. aftermarket ign coil pack. irridum ngk plugs bosh wires. C.a.i., interior prettymuch stock. soundsystem upgraded to pionnerr. 4way 240w speakers. sonyexplod headdead, 2 12 sonyexplod subs with custom box. after market black headlights. Frontbumber and Hood are from the Cervinis Stalker Body Kit. looks pretty sick on the street. i also have a set of cobra rims fronts are 17by9 with 245 45 17 kuhmo asx tires and reasrs are 17by 10.5 with 275 40 17 kuhmos also. stock rims are also avaible with falken tires on them. overall shes a awesome running car even though shes a 6banger. the over all plan was a cobra converson but funds will not allow for this to occur so my dream of owning a cobra is lost. im asking 7,500 obo. if anyone interested i can send pictures.

Users who are viewing this thread