02 SS and 04 Cobra vs a ricer.....

Hot02ss

Established Member
Friday night as my friend (Venom_Cobra) and I were leaving Quiznos we both see this POS ricer with a huge ass wing and a body kit so low that he couldnt get over the speed bumps without turning. So we just laughed and started out on the highway. Appearently the ricer saw us, besause he turned left onto the highway behind us. He goes past me and pulls up next to my friend in his 04 Cobra. To my suprise he actully guns his engine and tries to race the Cobra! Needless to say my friend hit it and pulled so hard on him it wasnt even funny. After the Cobra race him I tried pulling up next to him so I could race. But after getting his ass kicked by one piece of American muscle, I guess he didnt want anymore because he just got in the left lane and turned off. Ricers....when will they ever learn...

Venom_Cobra

Venom_Cobra
Established Member
Hot02ss said:
Friday night as my friend (Venom_Cobra) and I were leaving Quiznos we both see this POS ricer with a huge ass wing and a body kit so low that he couldnt get over the speed bumps without turning. So we just laughed and started out on the highway. Appearently the ricer saw us, besause he turned left onto the highway behind us. He goes past me and pulls up next to my friend in his 04 Cobra. To my suprise he actully guns his engine and tries to race the Cobra! Needless to say my friend hit it and pulled so hard on him it wasnt even funny. After the Cobra race him I tried pulling up next to him so I could race. But after getting his ass kicked by one piece of American muscle, I guess he didnt want anymore because he just got in the left lane and turned off. Ricers....when will they ever learn...
It was as funny as hell because he had what apeared to be his gf and a friend in the car when he tried to race me. I barley even got out of 3rd gear and it was all over.

baylorbear98GT

Established Member
That SS looks sick! I saw a Nissan Spec 5 or V or whatever take on a 03 ZO6, you shoulda seen that!lol Nice kill.

:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread