fluidyne heat exchanger
QA1 shocks
2 inch front/4 inch rear drop
driveshaft loop
boost gauge
pioneer double din
cervini's ram air hood
black grill

i have the list somewhere and if i find it ill add more because i know im forgetting some things. ive owned the truck maybe 6 months and bought it with just over 50k miles so i rarely drive it except to local shows and every now and then to work and back. gets looks everywhere and sounds amazing the the exhaust and cam combo! im asking $18,000 o.b.o. i can email pics if interested!

Last edited:

Stupercharged

Established Member
hey all i will be sending pics tomorrow unfortunately my harddrive crashed on my mac and im stuck on my dell right now without the pics on this computer so ill be getting them again tomorrow from my work email! sorry to make you wait! thanks for all the replies as well!

Stupercharged

Established Member
k guys dropping my asking price one last time. price is still o.b.o. so let me know what your thinking maybe we can work something out!

jon henry

Established Member
You are'nt looking to get back into a Cobra but a coupe this go roung are you? I am in Utah and have a silver 2003 with 24k and ALOT of mods with a ported blower and solid axle. My knee sucks and I am needing an auto. Let me know if you would like some more info...

Jon

Stupercharged

Established Member
^^^ hey man I may be looking for a cobra in the near future but im honestly not a fan of solid axle swaps haha. it sounds like a nice car tho but i also have someone intersted coming to see it tomorrow. thanks for the offer tho!

Users who are viewing this thread