03-04 cluster for sale

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
DRK281 said:
What do you mean no miles?

....the odometer in the cluster shows 0 miles (0 kilometers on the metric one)

Last edited:

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
cobrao3 said:
they change with the cliusters

Rob, do you mean the odometer/trip changes to km or miles depending on the PCM used?

Last edited:

T.Bone

Established Member
Don't you have to get the new cluster talking to the PCM after the swap? I don't think it is a simple swap. I thought it was just like the PCM, you have to have the scan tool to resync the PATS to allow the new cluster to communicate to the PCM.

cobrao3

Established Member
T-Bone said:
Don't you have to get the new cluster talking to the PCM after the swap? I don't think it is a simple swap. I thought it was just like the PCM, you have to have the scan tool to resync the PATS to allow the new cluster to communicate to the PCM.
u have to reset keys

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
T-Bone said:

it's not the same as replacing the PCM

as long as you have both keys, you can swap cluster yourself (without deactivating PATS)

also, the metric cluster will work just fine in our U.S. cars, but it will read out kilometers

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread